By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Wii owners Secret Santa thread (Post before December 15th to join!)

yeah, regardless its not a big deal just whenever

Around the Network

i hope the remaining people without their gifts get them soon, i call this a success, looking for something to give and hope your tim liked it, and not knowing what you´ll get..that was cool too, hope we can have another event like this in the near future.

wii fc : 7188 5379 1382 7074
smash fc :2234 6924 8637

gamertag : Dano2688

I just want to say thanks to SJGohan for the extra gift he gave me. You didn't have to, but I really appreciate it. Thanks!

I want to thank my Secret Santa again for the game I got. I knew nothing about Metal Slug until I got it but it was so good I purchased Metal Slug 2 afterwards!

Signature goes here!

metal slug is great and all... however i will tell you, to save money..... go get metal slug anthology for the wii......it has like all metal slug games ever made

Around the Network

Just my friggin luck I get my 1st wii shop game and 2 weeks later my Wii disc drive dies on me. Costco was great about exchanging it for me but I didn't realize that your Wii shop account is tied to your console only. I thought it worked like Sony or Microsoft's. If you could re send the Wii codes to my friend list so I could re add friends that would be great....

My new Wii code is : 3678 3180 5115 5493

Oh yea and What the Hell is with the DAmn Smash Bros. save file. I could not copy from my old Wii the Kids are going crasy that I have to unlock all the Characters again.

By the way this was a great experience even with my bit of a mishap and I will definitely be down for this again sometime.....good times......good times

NorthStar said:
Just my friggin luck I get my 1st wii shop game and 2 weeks later my Wii disc drive dies on me. Costco was great about exchanging it for me but I didn't realize that your Wii shop account is tied to your console only. I thought it worked like Sony or Microsoft's. If you could re send the Wii codes to my friend list so I could re add friends that would be great....

My new Wii code is : 3678 3180 5115 5493

That really, really sucks. I know Nintendo has a way to transfer your games and save files to another Wii console, but I'm not sure how to go about it (or if it's still possible). Sorry dude.