By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Wii owners Secret Santa thread (Post before December 15th to join!)

Will be checking tonight to see if my Tim registered me. With luck, he has - my points are just a-waitin'.

Around the Network

im right there with ya. no Santa yet.  but we are registered so thats gotta count for somethin

Did you ship off to your Tim already too? or thats not registered yet either? :P I'm giving a benefit of the doubt being the xmas days just ended and hopefully sunday rolls around and at least i'll see something black and not grey :P like a lump of coal should be

“When I was 5 years old, my mom always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down “happy.” They told me I didn’t understand the assignment and I told them they didn’t understand life." - author unknown

yeah i got black, has been for a while.... only time will tell i suppose

Kasz216 said:

Holy crap my secret santa went crazy.

Suddenly i've went from not caring about a storage solution to Nintendo needing to get one out tommorrow.

Thanks again.... wow.

My Tiny Tim was tough too... the interests were easy to see... but he'd already received or owned in another form most of the sparse offering the online offers of those interests.

Hopefully he enjoys what he got.

So what'd you get? You've got me curious...

starbruin said:

hehe looks like my santa got stuck on that chimney express traffic lol as none of the numbers that were given to me have registered yet except for noname's haha and i'm pretty sure he's not my santa :P At least I know my Tim has been given his lumps of coal >:D

Khuutra said:
Will be checking tonight to see if my Tim registered me. With luck, he has - my points are just a-waitin'.

That's odd. Everyone in this round has registered on my Wii already, so there shouldn't be any problems there...hmm. Would everyone mind double-checking that they entered the correct numbers? I had a similar problem with ramuji a while back (he wasn't my Santa or Tim, though), so hopefully that's it? I doubt it, but hopefully? Or maybe it's just the traffic from all the new Christmas Wiis interfering?

Please keep me updated.

Around the Network

What'd i get?

World of Goo, Lost Winds, Paper Mario, Toe Jam and Earl 2 and Military Madness.

Which.. I mean... dang. I'd think my Secret Santa was Bill Gates if the 360 didn't exist.

All stuff I had on my short list of games to get the next time i got a card or two for myself too.

hot damm lol thats some nice gifts there haha :P

and
@noname

yeah i double checked and checked those numbers too...maybe you had them "black" from round 1??
anyway maybe it would be a good reminder to have them double check my number...and i know i have theirs correct...because hmm :P

“When I was 5 years old, my mom always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down “happy.” They told me I didn’t understand the assignment and I told them they didn’t understand life." - author unknown

starbruin said:
hot damm lol thats some nice gifts there haha :P

and
@noname

yeah i double checked and checked those numbers too...maybe you had them "black" from round 1??
anyway maybe it would be a good reminder to have them double check my number...and i know i have theirs correct...because hmm :P

Nah, that's not the case for your person. He only turned black a few days ago. I'll PM him immediately, though.

@kasz: Good lord! That's enough awesomeness to keep you going for months!

waiting for my tiny tim to add me! ~twidles thumbs~ add me quick or mr noname will be after me for not sending a gift by sunday! ahhhhhhhhh

PSWii60 owner! woot

Get your Portable ID!

Finnbar said:
waiting for my tiny tim to add me! ~twidles thumbs~ add me quick or mr noname will be after me for not sending a gift by sunday! ahhhhhhhhh

I would never "come after" you Finnbar! Just send gentle reminders about what happens to deabeats' kneecaps...

I'll also PM your person. Again, your person added me a few days back, so I'm unsure about what's going on here. Please double-check the numbers, and I'll ask him or her to do the same.