By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Wii owners Secret Santa thread (Post before December 15th to join!)

Finally got my wireless back up, and found a great welcome-back gift from starbruin, and he's not even my Santa. Sin and Punishment 64. Looking forward to throwing my controller at the wall in frustration again, just to pick it up and do my damndest to improve. Thanks a bunch!

Around the Network

Berkeley Bears can only be treated with so much care you know :P

“When I was 5 years old, my mom always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down “happy.” They told me I didn’t understand the assignment and I told them they didn’t understand life." - author unknown

Bah. We're the pampered p****s of the UC system, and you know it.

For that matter, so do we...

YAY!
My Secret Santa was a tad late, but he totally made it up by giving me my first WiiWare game LOST WINDS!
IT'S SO COOL!

i hope i see santa soon

Around the Network

Planning to send my gift soon... assuming my tim is registered and stuff. Been having problems with my wii points card registering for some reason.

you too??? i was having the same problem as well. kept saying error and stuff.. brand new ones too from gamestop

GalacticPenguin said:
you too??? i was having the same problem as well. kept saying error and stuff.. brand new ones too from gamestop

Yeah.  Mines working now though.  I'm guessing a lot of people were probably just redeeming cards they got as stocking stuffers.

Holy crap my secret santa went crazy.

Suddenly i've went from not caring about a storage solution to Nintendo needing to get one out tommorrow.

Thanks again.... wow.

My Tiny Tim was tough too... the interests were easy to see... but he'd already received or owned in another form most of the sparse offering the online offers of those interests.

Hopefully he enjoys what he got.

hehe looks like my santa got stuck on that chimney express traffic lol as none of the numbers that were given to me have registered yet except for noname's haha and i'm pretty sure he's not my santa :P At least I know my Tim has been given his lumps of coal >:D

“When I was 5 years old, my mom always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down “happy.” They told me I didn’t understand the assignment and I told them they didn’t understand life." - author unknown