By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Wii owners Secret Santa thread (Post before December 15th to join!)

I'm in:

Wii Console Code: 8675-7632-1872-2692
Country- United States of America
Controllers- Wiimote/Nunchuck and gamecube controller

Around the Network
noname2200 said:
Soma said:
So you can't gift to someone in a different country? That's really weird. Or is it by Regions? I mean, I live in Mexico, is there any problem if I want to send a game to a USA friend?
Awesome idea by the way.

It's by country, I'm afraid, so it's only U.S to U.S., Canada to Canada, etc.

But sign up anyway! I know we've got several Mexicans here (by nation as well as by heritage).

Well, I know that when I won a VC game because of a Smash Brawl Photo Contest here, naznatips only had to change country on his Wii to send the prize. So, there's a way to make it work. =P

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Wait... If we wanted to participate... Shouldn't we say which games we already own?

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits

Here I am

Wii Console Code: 6399 0641 7099 9776

Controllers: Wiimote+Nunchuck, and Gamecube Controller

"To love and to cherish, in sickness and in health, for as long you shall be resurrected from death in the church"

Aw, why the heck not?
8702-1120-7133-1674 USA
Gamecube and balance board controllers.

Okami

To lavish praise upon this title, the assumption of a common plateau between player and game must be made.  I won't open my unworthy mouth.

Christian (+50).  Arminian(+20). AG adherent(+20). YEC(+20). Pre-tribulation Pre-milleniumist (+10).  Republican (+15) Capitalist (+15).  Pro-Nintendo (+5).  Misc. stances (+30).  TOTAL SCORE: 195
  http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=43870 <---- Fun theology quiz
Around the Network
__XBrawlX__ said:
Wait... If we wanted to participate... Shouldn't we say which games we already own?

That's what your games collection in your profile is for. =P

SHMUPGurus said:
noname2200 said:
Soma said:

It's by country, I'm afraid, so it's only U.S to U.S., Canada to Canada, etc.

Well, I know that when I won a VC game because of a Smash Brawl Photo Contest here, naznatips only had to change country on his Wii to send the prize. So, there's a way to make it work. =P

Edit: Ignore my post. I am a silly, silly man.

__XBrawlX__ said:

If we all update our profiles, your Santa will know. If not, it's not too big a deal: you can't gift someone a game they already own.

@ SHMUPGurus

Good to know that, weird idea on Nintendo's part though.

Wii Code: 4268-9719-1932-3069
Controllers: One Classic, One GameCube, Two WiiMote-Nunchuck. No Balance Board.

Castlevania Judgment FC:     1161 - 3389 - 1512

3DS Friend Code:   3480-2746-6289

Wii Friend Code: 4268-9719-1932-3069

Wii Code: 0101 0628 7573 2723

Controllers - Wiimote/Nunchuck, Classic, GCN, Balance Board, Zapper

:D This'll be fun!

BTW: Here are all my VC Games and WiiWare Games