By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Wii owners Secret Santa thread (Post before December 15th to join!)

themoneyshot said:
wheres ur christmas spirit lad

Are you trolling?

Go to the playstation forum and ask about something similar to this.

This is for the Wii only and I don't have to repeat what O-D-C said.

^^^ This is what you get for blowing a rumor out of proportion

Chocobo brain damage!!! Here, drink this diet Coke..*runs*

Currently playing :

VC - Ogre Battle March of the Black Queen
Wii - New Super Mario Bros. Wii
DS - Glory of Heracels

Around the Network

no soz

is a man not entitled to the sweat of his own brow ?

O-D-C said:
so all I have to do to register the codes is add them to my adress book right?

right?

can make this thread next year i do it then next christmas il give ya my code the very next day you will give it away this year im giving to someone specail

is a man not entitled to the sweat of his own brow ?

O-D-C said:
O-D-C said:

right?

Thats how i did it.

There is no other way I think, this is the first time i register friend codes :X

^^^ This is what you get for blowing a rumor out of proportion

Chocobo brain damage!!! Here, drink this diet Coke..*runs*

Currently playing :

VC - Ogre Battle March of the Black Queen
Wii - New Super Mario Bros. Wii
DS - Glory of Heracels

Around the Network
themoneyshot said:
im in psn name wazzak_intheditch

Sorry dude. I don't mean to be exclusionary (quite the contrary!) but as far as I know the Wii is the only system that lets you gift games to others. If I'm wrong about that, sorry! Actually, if I'm wrong, tell me now, and I'll start a quick, similar thread for the other systems. There's still a bit of time, but not much, so tell me ASAP.

And happy holidays!

oh looks like I missed out on this :P haha one I didnt have 100 posts but that probably wouldn't have been a problem, two I've failed to update my games list but hopefully now that I started vacation for two weeks today I can remedy that and three I missed the deadline Doh! :P Look forward to next year's I should have all the requirements by then..hopefully...

“When I was 5 years old, my mom always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down “happy.” They told me I didn’t understand the assignment and I told them they didn’t understand life." - author unknown

O-D-C said:
O-D-C said:

right?

Pretty much, yeah.

Alright, I'm finally about to send out the info for your "Tim," a.k.a. the person you're buying a game(s) for. Keep in mind that it may be a while until I get to you, as it takes a bit to organize the messages/send them out. But I won't be sleeping until they're all out, so if you don't hear from me by tomorrow morning, call me ASAP!

And thanks to all of you for your patience. I know this hasn't been the most straight-forward process ever, and that some parts of my messages were confusing. My apologies for that.

Enough of that, though. I'm off to PM folks for a few hours. Let me know if you need anything!

Oh, and one futher note: Murphy's Law is definitely in effect today, so if you have any problems or concerns, feel free to ask.