By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Wii owners Secret Santa thread (Post before December 15th to join!)

Wait, when are we supposed to send and receive the gifts? Cause i won't have internet starting from December 18th to January 8th :/

Around the Network
.:Dark Prince:. said:
Wait, when are we supposed to send and receive the gifts? Cause i won't have internet starting from December 18th to January 8th :/

Ah, thanks for letting me know. Most folks will get their people on the 18th, but if you need to go early I can do that (we've already had one go, in fact).

Let me know when it's most convenient for me to send you your people, and I'll make sure you get it on time.

Okay, i'll be able to give my gift this Monday or Tuesday :)

noname2200 said:
SHMUPGurus said:
Oh! SHMUPGenius sounds nice. ^^

I'm just going to go to my corner now and pretend none of this ever happened.

Also, I believe this is the second or third time you've told me this, and yet it still doesn't sink in...

It's OK! I have to admit, my name is quite unusual.

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Outlawauron's Wii Code:

1064-9950-3597-5442

Around the Network

Hmm, I better go buy a points card tonight, the day is fast approaching...

so are we going to ge a pm when the person we have to give a gift to is selected?

3DS FC: 4355-9313-6815

taomaster06 said:
so are we going to ge a pm when the person we have to give a gift to is selected?

Yup. You'll also get a PM about who your possible Santa might be. And let me know if you have to go early: a few of us do, and I can accomodate that.

I didn’t see my name in the updated list, here its is again:

Wii code: 4679-4491-5808-6319
Controller: GameCube and Balance Board

Wii code: 4679-4491-5808-6319,MKWii: 4296-3394-2843; Animal Crossing Wii: 3008-1736-4670.

josenieves1 said:
I didn’t see my name in the updated list, here its is again:

Wii code: 4679-4491-5808-6319
Controller: GameCube and Balance Board

Sorry about that. I included you in the spreadsheet, but sorry for not putting you in the list here. Correcting that now.