By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Wii owners Secret Santa thread (Post before December 15th to join!)

mowe said:
Wait wait wait, so we have to add ALL the Wii codes you give us ..... because you can only gift people on your friends list ..... right? And I think it would be better if you just gave us the FC of our Santa, no extras. Mean less work for you.

But then you'd know who your Santa was!

I don't mind the extra work (it's just picking three or four extra random friend codes), but if it sounds too bothersome for the rest of you, I suppose we can abandon that part.

Around the Network

The bothersome part is picking up some wiipoint cards... after that friend codes... there is no satisfying me at all... ahh. XD

Giving without recieving credit for giving... doesn't sound like Santa to me.

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

Wii Code: 4027-0084-9432-1532
I have an American Wii.

SSBB: 1977-0005-2980 (JOEY) MKWii: 4382-2877-5902 (Joeykanga)
Wii:4027-0084-9432-1532             PM me if you add me.
Tag courtesy of fkusumot: Joeykanga - "Just post something once, don't ruin the thread"

2260-5906-8576-2568
USA. GC controller.

Alright guys, so far we have one Japanese and two PAL folks participating (although they're on opposite ends of the world. Literally!)

If y'all can wrangle up some more PAL or Japanese users, I'd be mighty grateful. Lean on 'em a bit if you gotta; I reckon jolly ol' Saint Nick won't be too fussed if we use some mafioso tactics, just this once.

Around the Network

Code: 2276 6264 8310 9784

Controllers I own: Wiimote, Classic, Gamecube and Nun-Chuck.

I'm interested, let me post my code later today. I just got a new pc so I have to set up my Wii online again.

~Currently Playing Zelda: Phantom Hourglass, Uncharted, Ratchet and Clank: FTOD, and Resistance: Retribution~

Okay peeps I have an American Wii, I have all controllers except the balance board. Curse Wii Fit and it's limited supply! *shakes fist*

Wii: 0070 2564 5112 5078

The Interweb is about overreaction, this is what makes it great!

...Imagine how boring the interweb would be if everyone thought logically?

can I join? What happens if I don't get my game?

blackbird3216 said:
can I join? What happens if I don't get my game?

You're well within the acceptable limits for joining!

I do not know what happens if a Santa bails.