By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Wii owners Secret Santa thread (Post before December 15th to join!)

LOL! K I'm in. I'll post up my Wii information later this evening. I'll read through the thread for the rules. =9

The Interweb is about overreaction, this is what makes it great!

...Imagine how boring the interweb would be if everyone thought logically?

Around the Network

Joeykanga's info:

Wii Code: 4027-0084-9432-1532
Country of Wii: USA

Ok added all my info in there so im set, my stuffs on page 7, well for me anyways.

PSWii60 owner! woot

Get your Portable ID!

Great Idea! Im in.

Wii Number: 7177 5052 1661 4328
Controllers: All but Balance Board

Note: Please pay special attention to my game collection, as I own alot of the classic games on the VC.

I'm in and I will post my info later today and read the rules. Also my game catalog is up to date.

If Nintendo is successful at the moment, it’s because they are good, and I cannot blame them for that. What we should do is try to be just as good.----Laurent Benadiba

Around the Network

Updated my post with my code and some info.

I'm down.

Wii friend code: 6761 9883 7072 2526
Controller type: Gamecube controller, Classic controller, Wiimote & Nunchuk

Blew all my Wii point cards and Wii points... I guess I should get more cards V_V... I'm lazy today... partly sick.

Ok.. I'll participate, hmm thought I'm very uninspired V_V...

Wii-Code: 5794- 0074-3195-4341

I have: Classic Controller(s), GC Controller(s), Wiimote(s), Nunchuck(s) and no Balance Board

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

that is a great initiative!
I'm afraid I won't be participating, but I salute the sentiment! Merry #YourHolidayName# to all!

it's very pleasant to see you invited everyone with a PM, it's a nice touch! I hope everyone at least comes to the thread even if they do not participate.

(I actually thought of using this Wii game gift as a surprise to a friend for christmass not too long ago, but since he's gonna be a dad, I got him a Babiez game =D)

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Thanks for the invite noname2200 - I'd definitely like in!

Wii Code: 6838-4907-3077-4272

Controllers: Wiimotes and nunchucks, Gamecubes, Classic, Balance Board

Mario Kart Wii Friend Code: 3308-4850-9342 / STEAM ID: makepeacefox

"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."

"Watchmen" is far better than The Dark Knight / Why does no-one own this wonderful game: Fragile Allegiance? / Speak (Type) Italian to me!

Disloyal member of the LFGM