By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 thread

Does anyone find like me that Mudo and Hama are now more useless than ever? Because in P3 they used to come in handy when you fought enemies weak against them, a good Hamaon/Mudoon could save you when you were in a hurry, now that you can't know the weaknesses beforehand, those skills are mosthly worthless. And that damned Margaret wanted a Matador with Mahama, I had to check a Fusion chart and buy 3 Personas in the Compendium to get it

Around the Network

I rarely used them, but when I do use them, they connect. No misses so far :) The school camp was pretty fun.

What are you guys' thought about the music?

Mirson said:
I rarely used them, but when I do use them, they connect. No misses so far :) The school camp was pretty fun.

What are you guys' thought about the music?

Excellent so far, in overall quality is better than P3 because this one has almost no hip-hop and more J-pop. And the battle theme is fantastic. Still, I haven't yet heard an "perfect 10/10" song like Burn my Dread and Kimi no Kioku, I have a lot of expectations for the credit song (because Kimi no Kioku was simply magnificent), I hope it doesn't disappoint me.

But overall, Shoji Meguro has composed a soundtrack that at the very least, is equally great as his two best works, Persona 3 and SMT Nocturne.

There is a song in the second disc of the soundtrack that sounds pretty awesome. It sounds like a boss battle theme. The music is P3 was more catchy but also weird like the rap one in the dorm. Overall, Persona 4 has better quality music.

Stuck on quest 41, where you have to help a guy get over his fear of cats. If anyone has made it past this quest please let me know and I have some questions for ya.

Around the Network

Just wondering, what month are you guys on?

I like that you can do more than 3 quests, and they have no deadline.

December 8 2011. Been playing for 55 hours so far.

I'm on the Adachi dungeon and stuck on a mid boss. On my way to the normal ending.

Its called Chaos Fuzz (Police officers) I believe. It keeps summoning enemies one after another.

Damn annoying.

Hey I just Registered for this Thread ^^
what is the Level I need to kill the Optional Boss in Yukiko Castle ?
And is there Multiple Endings ?

I'm on October at the moment

@Kasi
I believe there are multiple endings, don't know how to get each one though, and you should probably beat the entire next dungeon before you have a shot at the optional boss in Yukiko Castle, he's quite difficult for some reason.

Just finished it with the normal ending, Great game I must say.

Its the first Persona game I've played and loved every minute of it. Will check out Persona 3.