By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox 360 Logo Spotted in 1697 UFO Sighting Sketch

I think the truth is that the same aliens that visited in 1697 are the secret hand behind Xbox. They are trying to get their Xbox machines in every home on the planet. And once enough Xbox's are out there, then the hidden mind control technology in the Xbox will go active.

Tag: Hawk - Reluctant Dark Messiah (provided by fkusumot)

Around the Network
Hawk said:

I think the truth is that the same aliens that visited in 1697 are the secret hand behind Xbox. They are trying to get their Xbox machines in every home on the planet. And once enough Xbox's are out there, then the hidden mind control technology in the Xbox will go active.

I think your on to something.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

That happened while I was playing Evil Dead: Resurrection and a portal much like the one in Evil Dead 2 and Army of Darkness opened up and sucked my 360 through the rift to battle deadites.

Heavens to Murgatoids.

Hawk said:

You have been watching way to much Dr. Who! :D

"If you've got them by the balls their hearts and minds will follow."

Quote by- The Imortal John Wayne, the original BADASS!

1697? Wow. Microsoft wasn't kidding when they said that the Xbox 1 was piece in the long term console war!

Around the Network
damndl0ser said:
Hawk said:

You have been watching way to much Dr. Who! :D

I want to be Dr. Who when I grow up.

Tag: Hawk - Reluctant Dark Messiah (provided by fkusumot)

Xbox 360 - 311 year lifespan confirmed.

Why must JRPG female leads suck so bad?

^^^ beat that PS3

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

hah that's awesome.

This clearly explians the RROD. It isn't a hardware-failure, it's infact a camera planted on each Xbox console and once they have archived the needed info, it shuts down, thus turning RED and useless.

How did I not see this before...