By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - RAWR! Fricken douches!!!

Now let me get this straight! I'am an easy guy to get along with, I am a mellow guy, and very rarily ever get angry. There are only 2 things really that get me going.

1. Do not mess with my video game consoles or discs!!!

2. Do not mess with my guns!!!

That is all i bloody fricking ask. THATS ALL!

Well my sister is being a little 'itch for the past few years. Manipulative, doesn't care about others property and just being a smartass all around. Well I bought my ps3 with my own money, that was my first major investment so to speak. It has been in my room ever since then. Well she found a way to drag my ps3 out of my room. Rent a video game....

"_____ let your sister use your ps3"

"No she wants one she can buy one"

"But we rented her rock band 2 we would like to play"

"You should have asked first it's my system, my room, and my monitor"

"Well can't you take to the living room"

"I would rather not"

"Hook it up in the living room or you will find our WEP key changing"

So I set it up for her....woohoo, i tell my clan im going to be having very limited play for a week. I set up the ps3 in the living room and tell her that she can't play movies in it, not to go online with it, and pretty much if I think anything is up she will find something of hers damaged as well. ( i will slash a tire if my ps3 gets damaged mark my words)

I come home from work and she's watching a fricken movie on the dang thing. Should I be angry? Probably not. Is it a big deal? Not to big of one. Why am I upset? Reports have been going around that ps3's lens burnout after a while. Movies contribute to that big time. Why the hell is she using my bloody ps3 to watch a DVD when there is a DVD player sitting 2 shelves above it? I'am also upset that she didn't frickin listen.

I ask them to take the fricken movie out and watch it on a DVD and they start bitching at me. I get pissed and remove the DVD myself and plop it in the DVD player.  Her friends are all 'itching throwing crap at me and my sisters yelling at me and throwing a temper tantrum.

I'am ANAL about my video games. I get upset if one's not in alphabetical order. I DON'T LIKE MY GAMES TOUCHED! That's all a 'uckin ask. God damn.........

I swear someones going to not be able drive to work tomorow if something's wrong with that thing....

CURRENTLY PLAYING:  Warframe, Witcher 2

Around the Network
soulsamurai said:

Now let me get this straight! I'am an easy guy to get along with, I am a mellow guy, and very rarily ever get angry. There are only 2 things really that get me going.

1. Do not mess with my video game consoles or discs!!!

2. Do not mess with my guns!!!

That is all i bloody fricking ask. THATS ALL!

Well my sister is being a little 'itch for the past few years. Manipulative, doesn't care about others property and just being a smartass all around. Well I bought my ps3 with my own money, that was my first major investment so to speak. It has been in my room ever since then. Well she found a way to drag my ps3 out of my room. Rent a video game....

"_____ let your sister use your ps3"

"No she wants one she can buy one"

"But we rented her rock band 2 we would like to play"

"You should have asked first it's my system, my room, and my monitor"

"Well can't you take to the living room"

"I would rather not"

"Hook it up in the living room or you will find our WEP key changing"

So I set it up for her....woohoo, i tell my clan im going to be having very limited play for a week. I set up the ps3 in the living room and tell her that she can't play movies in it, not to go online with it, and pretty much if I think anything is up she will find something of hers damaged as well. ( i will slash a tire if my ps3 gets damaged mark my words)

I come home from work and she's watching a fricken movie on the dang thing. Should I be angry? Probably not. Is it a big deal? Not to big of one. Why am I upset? Reports have been going around that ps3's lens burnout after a while. Movies contribute to that big time. Why the hell is she using my bloody ps3 to watch a DVD when there is a DVD player sitting 2 shelves above it? I'am also upset that she didn't frickin listen.

I ask them to take the fricken movie out and watch it on a DVD and they start bitching at me. I get pissed and remove the DVD myself and plop it in the DVD player.  Her friends are all 'itching throwing crap at me and my sisters yelling at me and throwing a temper tantrum.

I'am ANAL about my video games. I get upset if one's not in alphabetical order. I DON'T LIKE MY GAMES TOUCHED! That's all a 'uckin ask. God damn.........

I swear someones going to not be able drive to work tomorow if something's wrong with that thing....

lol, ya be angery she found that it plays movies, and no the PS3's len wont burn out from watching movies unless you watch like 400 movies back to back.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

its just i play it 24/7 pretty much and would rather not have it used AT ALL by someone else. I'm like smeagol and my video game consoles are my ring.

hide your ps3.

soulsamurai said:
its just i play it 24/7 pretty much and would rather not have it used AT ALL by someone else. I'm like smeagol and my video game consoles are my ring.

well than your future is in a volcano... might want to change paths slightly

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network

hahahaha well that would mean her future is a bitten off finger.

lol I'm not goina lie dude maybe your overacting a little bit.

i know, i am, i even stated it, but considering how edgy i am about just even having it out there, them not listening, and the fact that hey, it could happen, just upsets me. Also the environment it's in is dusty. >:( I dust my area every day. I'm serious about my games....

When you get to college all your rules will shatter completely, you better fix that pet peeve or you will have a hard time getting through.

Tag(thx fkusumot) - "Yet again I completely fail to see your point..."

HD vs Wii, PC vs HD: http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=93374

Why Regenerating Health is a crap game mechanic: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3986420

gamrReview's broken review scores: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4170835

i already am in college been doing college for a few years.