By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - WiiFit ad at Wally World

Walmart has started playing a WiiFit ad on the TVs at front registers at my WalMart. Its all fine and dandy till they say the brand new WiiFit. Hasn't WiiFit been out for a while now??? It can't be brand new if it was released in May. I'd say that it kind of aged past that shiny new game shimmer that all big titles have when first released.

Still some guy on my register said "hey Nintendo has a workout thing out now." Of course I about busted out laughing due to how long it has been out for. WalMart is atleast getting word out, finally?, though.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network

yes, oh so smart of them since wiifit will sell out no matter what, wally world won't get dime.

come try out the computer game i've been working on for my high school senior project, titled sling ball. http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=47568

brawl friendcode - 3823-8201-9151

mario kart wii friendcode - 0387-9491-4552

PM me if you add me plz.

150vg$ bet(with haggy) mk wii 2009 worldwide sales > any 360/ps3 game released in 2009.

current mk wii worldwide sales (jan 9th): 553k

I can guarantee you department stores were advertising the "Brand New Microwave!" a few years after it was first invented too. Wii fit isn't just a videogame, it's a whole new way of life that will echo through the ages. 2 years is practically brand new.

Wow. Pomp and Bombast is fun.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.