By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - This sums up the Patriots game today..

PS4 Preordered - 06/11/2013 @09:30am

XBox One Preordered - 06/19/2013 @07:57pm

"I don't trust #XboxOne & #Kinect 2.0, it's always connected" as you tweet from your smartphone - irony 0_o

Around the Network

I couldn't care less. Right now I am watching the Bears game with apprehension. If they win, then that is very, very good.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

If you couldn't care less, then why post?

also 7 to 17 at the half.. Vikings

I love it when the Pats lose, I mean they remind me of the Yankees.

It's easy to be a fan of a team with No spending cap for their players.

To put it in some-what of a perspective:

There is 1 player on the Yankees team that gets paid more then the WHOLE Florida Marlins team put togeather.

PS4 Preordered - 06/11/2013 @09:30am

XBox One Preordered - 06/19/2013 @07:57pm

"I don't trust #XboxOne & #Kinect 2.0, it's always connected" as you tweet from your smartphone - irony 0_o

dtewi said:
I couldn't care less. Right now I am watching the Bears game with apprehension. If they win, then that is very, very good.

Pshaww, you must mean Bears losing is very very good!

@OP,

I must admit, I too enjoy a good Pats loss =)

To Each Man, Responsibility
Sqrl said:
dtewi said:

Pshaww, you must mean Bears losing is very very good!

@OP,

I must admit, I too enjoy a good Pats loss =)

The Bears losing is not good at all.

The Pats, on the other hand... 

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network
sega4life said:

If you couldn't care less, then why post?

also 7 to 17 at the half.. Vikings

I love it when the Pats lose, I mean they remind me of the Yankees.

It's easy to be a fan of a team with No spending cap for their players.

To put it in some-what of a perspective:

There is 1 player on the Yankees team that gets paid more then the WHOLE Florida Marlins team put togeather.

The NFL has Salary Caps, and most NFL teams are pretty much even, with a few being richer than others. Its more about strategy and wise spending than who has the most money, ie the Raiders. They have pretty limitless pockets, and spend it foolishly.

Now in a few years once the Salary cap is eliminated, then it will be that way, with dynasties to the top bidder. So basically the Raiders, Cowboys, and all the other rich franchises will have an advantages.

Brawl FC: 4382-1668-1880
Name:Brsch

Animal Crossing City Folk

FC: 2492-8227-9090           Town: McAwesom          Name: Gary

Add me and send me a PM with your FC!

Pats stink, go LIONS!

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

If you're a Vikings fan, es muy bueno.

If you're an Eagles, Saints, Falcons, Cowboys, Bears, or any other team that is in the hunt for the NFC wild card, es muy malo. I'm with the Eagles.

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

dtewi said:
If you're a Vikings fan, es muy bueno.

If you're an Eagles, Saints, Falcons, Cowboys, Bears, or any other team that is in the hunt for the NFC wild card, es muy malo. I'm with the Eagles.

Indeed, I follow the tie breakers very closely and I think this week was literally perfect for the Vikings with the exception of ATL losing to SD. 

NO losing to TB was good because we (CHI, GB & MIN) want TB to win the division since they have the H2H tiebreaker with all 3 of us.

NYG beat WAS which keeps WAS within striking distance for MIN if they need a wildcard and MIN currently has the tiebreaker over WAS. 

Then of course CAR beating GB was helpful for MIN getting the division title because it pushed GB back 2 games instead of one, but had CAR lost it would have helped open the wild card up even wider.  So both were decent outcomes with the GB loss being the preferable of the two.

And finally the Vikings beating the Bears, which is obviously good for the Vikings =P

Next week I'm hoping for this:

• TB@CAR
  • DAL@PIT
  • WAS@BAL
  • PHI@NYG
  • ATL@NO
  • JAX@CHI
  • HOU@GB
  • MIN@DET

I think all of those outcomes are at least possible.  With PIT, BAL, NYG, & MIN all being very likely.

If I were going to predict the winners I'd only change ATL, CHI, & GB.  I don't think NO, JAX, or HOU are going to get the job done for MIN but I'd be happy with one of the three.

To Each Man, Responsibility

I want this

TB@CAR (I don't care which one, but since CAR has a tougher schedule, it could open the second wild card spot)
DAL@PIT
WAS@BAL
PHI@NYG
ATL@NO
JAX@CHI
HOU@GB (I couldn't give two craps about this game)
MIN@DET (Neither this one: NFC North is won, and the Bears no GB are going to get the Wild card)

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you