By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Killzone 2 preview build screenshots

Sorry, they don't show much.  They were taken in such a way as to not break the NDA that will end Dec. 4th.  They were also taken primarily to show off the improved texturework of the preview build.  For example, the first two shots compare the E307 build with the preview build.

Props to TTP at neogaf for the screens.

E307 build:

Preview build:

Other shots from the preview build:

[quote]Close ups

Walls

Wood

Ground

Comparison (not the best one, but you get an idea)

Around the Network

Resizing the pics. Bear with me.

Good! This is what I thought was missing in this game: good textures. Seems like they can read into my mind. o_O

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

I love the ground textures in this game. The water actually flows.

makingmusic476 said:

I haven't played Killzone 2 (not in the beta) but if the water efects are better than R2 I'll be impressed.  The standing water effects in R2 are phenominal

Around the Network

Can't wait to see more after December 4th.

Don't Worry.....Be Happy

Damn I can't wait for this game.

Epoch said:
makingmusic476 said:

I haven't played Killzone 2 (not in the beta) but if the water efects are better than R2 I'll be impressed.  The standing water effects in R2 are phenominal

The water on the ground flows, but it's non-interactive (it's just a small puddle afterall).  In the Helghan trailer they showed levels with waist deep water, and I'm sure they have similarly excellent technology like Resistance.

...given how awesome everything else is.

The rocks.

Oh the rocks.

makingmusic476 said:
Epoch said:
makingmusic476 said:

The water on the ground flows, but it's non-interactive (it's just a small puddle afterall).  In the Helghan trailer they showed levels with waist deep water, and I'm sure they have similarly excellent technology like Resistance.

...given how awesome everything else is.

Yea, this game definitely looks good.  I almost shit myself when i saw the cloaked sniper lol