By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - SCREW CAPCOM & SF2!!!

Capcom has just become my most hated game company! They have pissed me off to the point to were I think imma say FUCK resident evil 5!

I was playing through the ps3 version with akuma on easy to just get the feel for him and I got to the boss wich is supposed to be M Bison without loosing a single match. Well then a white hair akuma pops outta mine and beats up M Bison and then challenges me. I thought "wow that was cool" and then the match starts. I find out quickly that he throws 2 fire balls in the air for my 1. His sweep is 2 times the distance of mines. He DOES NOT charge his fire ball for as long as mine does so he throws out more and o yea, he can tele the entire distance of the stage and he can also do an upper cut right after a kick to my head while still being in the air... So I fight him like 20 times and get him to half life at the most and this crap is on EASY.

Iam not the best at street fighter but nor am I the worst. Iam some were in the middle. How ever no matter what stradegy I used Akuma has a counter to everything and its on easy... So Iam now saying fuck capcom and fuck super street fighter 2 turbo hd remix cause capcom has NO FUCKING IDEA WHAT THEY ARE DOING!

I had such high hopes for this game but it boils down to the fact that this game is fucking retarded and they have completly ruined street fighter.

PS: If anyone logs on here and says they beat the game with akuma there is a 99% chance they are lying out of there ass and should no longer be trusted if they were before!

My PSN Name is:  EvilChronos    add me if u want :)

END OF GENERATION PREDICTIONS  "9-21-08"

PS3=130M     360=90M     Wii=120M     DS=130M     PSP=70M

Other Prediction: The PS3 will overtake the 360 XMAS of 09  "9-21-08"

Around the Network

The J man murdered Bisom with akuma on normal with one try. Your horrible , the J mans mom could do better than you. Just return the game(if you can) and stop hurting yourself any further.

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

Your a complete moron who is obviously illiterate j man so go fuck yourself. It was akuma vs akuma learn to read retard.

My PSN Name is:  EvilChronos    add me if u want :)

END OF GENERATION PREDICTIONS  "9-21-08"

PS3=130M     360=90M     Wii=120M     DS=130M     PSP=70M

Other Prediction: The PS3 will overtake the 360 XMAS of 09  "9-21-08"

Akuma raped my ass without greasing me up first, but Elgefe02 beat him on the 360 (there's an achievement for that). I got both versions, but I haven't beaten him. I gave up after he beat my Chun Li, Ryu, and Ken. I'll give it another shot tonight, though.

capcom is great, im enjoying all the games on my 360.

Around the Network
jesus kung fu magic said:

The J man murdered Bisom with akuma on normal with one try. Your horrible , the J mans mom could do better than you. Just return the game(if you can) and stop hurting yourself any further.

M. Bison, eh.  Hmmm..........

@ OP
usually,these types of things you wrote I would usually scream...something along the lines of

FUCK YOU CAPCOM or IM NEVER BUYING ANY CRAP FROM YOU BASTARDS AGAIN FUCK YOU.

something like that.
anyway,just keep trying,no use creating a topic about it.

So they put in a secret boss that has been around for over a decade and you are crying about it? Man up and learn to play. If you didn't expect this then you clearly have not played a Street Fighter game in a very long time. If you want to play Bison then try losing one match intentionally and not triggering the secret boss fight.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

Isn't Shin Akuma only triggered by getting to the final boss without losing a match?

That's how it used to be.  Just lose a match first.  It's easy.

I got the game on PS3 and 360. I only play the PS3 version online in vs mode. I try to get achievments on the 360 version. One thing is for sure the PS3 d-pad stomps all over the 360 one. It's like I can pull off moves just by thinking about them on the PS3. I bought a special Gamestop controller just for Street Fighter, and I STILL have a hard time on the 360 version. If I could use the PS3 controller on the 360 console, Akuma would've been my bitch!