By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Is Xbox LIVE down right now?

seece said:
Euphoria14 said:
seece said:
NJ5 said:
Does this mean ioi's sales estimates are right? :P

Weren't there problems with Xbox Live during the last Christmas as well?

Major problems, I didn't go online for 2 weeks. I'm expecting the same this christmas :

Didn't go on or couldn't go on?

I hope it is former because I just paid for 1 month of LIVE and would be pissed if I lost half of my month.

A bit of both. The times I did try I couldn't get on. Microsoft should of learned from last christmas though.

Did these problems happen before or after Christmas? If it is the latter I could care less because my subscription should be up by then.

It would make much more sense if it was the latter.

I also can not see Black Friday sales being the cause of the problems because many of those console would have been purchased as Christmas gifts right? Meaning they will not go online until after the Christmas.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network
Euphoria14 said:
seece said:
Euphoria14 said:
seece said:
NJ5 said:
Does this mean ioi's sales estimates are right? :P

Weren't there problems with Xbox Live during the last Christmas as well?

Major problems, I didn't go online for 2 weeks. I'm expecting the same this christmas :

I hope it is former because I just paid for 1 month of LIVE and would be pissed if I lost half of my month.

A bit of both. The times I did try I couldn't get on. Microsoft should of learned from last christmas though.

Did these problems happen before or after Christmas? If it is the latter I could care less because my subscription should be up by then.

I also can not see Black Friday sales being the cause of the problems because many of those console would have been purchased as Christmas gifts right? Meaning they will not go online until after the Christmas.

True, never thought of that. Honestly I think it was during christmas, but Live was having troubles for what seemed to be weeks!!

Such a relief to know I'm not the only one having troubles.
Maybe we'll get free stuff later...

flames_of - "I think you're confusing Bush with Chuck Norris."

Wii: 80-85 Million end of 2009 (1.1.09)

seece said:
Euphoria14 said:
seece said:
Euphoria14 said:

True, never thought of that. Honestly I think it was during christmas, but Live was having troubles for what seemed to be weeks!!

Even though I am writing my response, flames_of took the words right out of my... er... keyboard?

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Didn't we get free arcades games last year? I didn't :|

Around the Network
flames_of said:
Such a relief to know I'm not the only one having troubles.
Maybe we'll get free stuff later...

Lol i whish.  But lets not forget who we are talking about.

seece said:
Didn't we get free arcades games last year? I didn't :|

Yeah, free Undertow.  edit:  I could not play COD: WaW online but I could get the Live dashboard features.

THANK THE LORD its finally working again!