By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Is Xbox LIVE down right now?

It is not bricked. Its made in July 2008. I was trying to make another Xbox Live account to get a free trial since my gold trial expired. When I pressed the join Xbox Live button, it said it could not connect to xbox live. I tested the connection, and it is working perfectly. I tried to join xbox live again, and it detected my connection, but it was stuck while downloading updates. BTW I already download NXE.

Around the Network

yeah.. can't sign in to Live

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

Must be those half a million new xbox 360 users in NA.

Its working now :D

It's been acting up all day. It was having connection issues when I tried to join a Live Party, and half the time I couldn't get into some game modes, and the headset was iffy as well. I assume it has to do with half a million new live users trying to get on for the first time and overloading the servers.

Around the Network

Does this mean ioi's sales estimates are right? :P

Weren't there problems with Xbox Live during the last Christmas as well?

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

NJ5 said:

Major problems, I didn't go online for 2 weeks. I'm expecting the same this christmas :\

seece said:
NJ5 said:

Major problems, I didn't go online for 2 weeks. I'm expecting the same this christmas :

Didn't go on or couldn't go on?

I hope it is former because I just paid for 1 month of LIVE and would be pissed if I lost half of my month.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Euphoria14 said:
seece said:
NJ5 said:

Major problems, I didn't go online for 2 weeks. I'm expecting the same this christmas :

Didn't go on or couldn't go on?

I hope it is former because I just paid for 1 month of LIVE and would be pissed if I lost half of my month.

A bit of both. The times I did try I couldn't get on. Microsoft should of learned from last christmas though.

yeah i'm havin some problems today too.