By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Indiana Jones hits 1 million!

MontanaHatchet said:
Toastboy, only one of those is bundled with the console. The PS3 and 360 have had...a lot.

the thing is at my house we bought wii fit for the ballance board and wii play for the controller. So thats two software sales bought for the controller.

Around the Network
toastboy44562 said:
MontanaHatchet said:
Toastboy, only one of those is bundled with the console. The PS3 and 360 have had...a lot.

the thing is at my house we bought wii fit for the ballance board and wii play for the controller. So thats two software sales bought for the controller.

True, but then you might as well include Buzz, Guitar Hero, Eyetoy, Singstar, etc. They're all bundled with accessories.

toastboy44562 said:
MontanaHatchet said:

And Mario Kart Wii so you could use the wheel in Exite Truck?

You're not really to blame here though, as you simply gave the reply that a ton of people would have to Bigjon's post.

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

MontanaHatchet said:
toastboy44562 said:
MontanaHatchet said:

True, but then you might as well include Buzz, Guitar Hero, Eyetoy, Singstar, etc. They're all bundled with accessories.

True, I should have...

There's no reason at all to consider Mario Kart Wii a bundle. The game sold on it's own merit. At best, the steering wheel added maybe 5% of their sales. The steering wheel is a cheap plastic gimmick. The Mario Kart has always been a big seller so I don't see how anyone could want to place it as some sort of bundle.

I'll come up with something better eventually...

Around the Network

Wiifit and Mario Kart are 100% legit. No one who buys MK is buying it for the wheel. They can buy the wheel seperate. Same with Wii Play... You can look at it as a 10 dollar game if u like.

WiiSports? There are tons of people who buy a Wii JUST for WiiSports. Also the wii is cheaper in Japan where it does not come with WiiSPorts, so in NA/Others people are paying for it.

The games bundled with the 360 and PS3 do not increase the price, so no one is really paying for them. they just increase the percieved value.

End of 2009 Predictions (Set, January 1st 2009)

Wii- 72 million   3rd Year Peak, better slate of releases

360- 37 million   Should trend down slightly after 3rd year peak

PS3- 29 million  Sales should pick up next year, 3rd year peak and price cut

nice job indiana jones.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

It's not cheating as long as people don't compare it to the other versions. That would just be naive. But congrats for the games MS is bundling to get more out to people. Unfortunately trade in of those games are just going to make my job awful.

Say what you want about microsofts choices for bundles but the sales speak for themselves.

Good. He could use some positive news after his last movie stunk so much.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.