By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - I just played horde.... WOW

@ montana, I assume you are 1 silver bar? I would say that the rank does not really matter, the one guy with some gold was the worst player in most rounds

Around the Network
DOATS1 said:
i'm yet to play horde, as soon as i got the game i went straight to online matchmaking. i did a fraction of the story too.

Maybe we should try and organise a VGC game next weekend? Though I will play without a headset, I just don't like talking to stragers...

Yeah, I'm 1 silver bar. I'm a noobie. As I've noticed, the worst player is usually the one who talks the most. Seriously, who needs to talk in this game? I almost never hear people use their mics anyways.

My friend and I beat the 50 waves on normal, it was great. Once we have time, we are going to try hardcore/insane.

MontanaHatchet said:
Yeah, I'm 1 silver bar. I'm a noobie. As I've noticed, the worst player is usually the one who talks the most. Seriously, who needs to talk in this game? I almost never hear people use their mics anyways.

I'm at 2! And when people do actually use thier mics, I struggle to hear them

Around the Network
Capulous said:
My friend and I beat the 50 waves on normal, it was great. Once we have time, we are going to try hardcore/insane.

You might have to give us some help if we get a game together!

Munkeh111 said:
DOATS1 said:
i'm yet to play horde, as soon as i got the game i went straight to online matchmaking. i did a fraction of the story too.

Maybe we should try and organise a VGC game next weekend? Though I will play without a headset, I just don't like talking to stragers...

yeah that'll be cool. i'll add you now. i probably won't use my headset either unless i have too lol.

Munkeh111 said:
Capulous said:

You might have to give us some help if we get a game together!

If I'm not in a game already, I'll join in one.  My PSNId/gamertag is the same as my username.

Hordes awesome but I don't understand all the hype. Its not like its a new concept. There was a similar mode in Unreal Tournament 2k4 on the pc years ago.

I like Horde a lot as well....Gears 2 and L4D are taking my whole time for online gaming.