By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - How does FC code change work here?

Hi,

Im really interested in changing FC codes with some fellow players here (GH4, CoD WaW etc).

I found out that i can put in the FCs in my profile so others can see it. But is it somehow possible to search by a specific game for codes. Like if i search for CoD WaW, can I somehow see all who have put it their FCs for that game? And can I somehow send my FC to another one and request his/her FC?

Sorry for this maybe dumb questions but I really cant find the system out here. Thanks for your answers.

Sven

Around the Network

Anyone?

You need to search for the game using "Games" tab at the upper part of the site, then click on the game, look for "add to my collection" and click on it. Then, enter your friend code on the game's page.

If you'd like to exchange Call of Duty friend codes, please add me: 5198-5851-7453

Thx Chrizum for the info. Ill give u my FC as soon as I get the game back at christmas. Its a present from my gf for me.

But I cant search for all codes that have been inserted for a specific game right?

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=49998&page=1

that sums up how the code system works on this site.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Around the Network

Oh cool thx. I will defintly use it from now on.
Though there is still a feature that could be improved imo. If I go to the owners section of a game it only shows me their names. But it doesnt show me of the owners put in their FC or not. So I have to click each name to see if that person inserted the code or not. So if an option could be added that shows all people that inserted the code for a specific game it would even be better I think.

What do u mean?

sventiga said:
Oh cool thx. I will defintly use it from now on.
Though there is still a feature that could be improved imo. If I go to the owners section of a game it only shows me their names. But it doesnt show me of the owners put in their FC or not. So I have to click each name to see if that person inserted the code or not. So if an option could be added that shows all people that inserted the code for a specific game it would even be better I think.

What do u mean?

umm what? I'm confused.

Other stuff.

Once you enter your FC, it will list their FC under their name on the game page. So for example, If I go to Mario Kart Wii and go to the owners page it looks like this, and I can see 4 FC on the page.

It would be nice if there was a filter option to just show people with FC only.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Thats what I meant :)
Sorry I just didnt saw the codes underneath the owners. That make things much easier for me. Thanks for your help!

And yes you are right a filter option would be perfect. And maybe they should put a FAQ somewhere how this system works. Some of my friends didnt know it either so we never used it.

there is a FAQ thread

http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=35030

I just asked noname to add the Friend Code/Gamer Tag/PSN ID information to it.

Yeah I know about the thread and I also read it before posting this topic. But sadly it has yet the have the information we discussed here. Hopefully that will change after your info to noname.