By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Where is pro evolution soccer 4?.. or how to search the gamedatabase

Munkeh111 said:
nordlead said:
hopefully in the near future, I am going to improve the search engine on this site. Currently, it only does an exact search.

So if you make a typing error, or you leave out a short word (like the, a, of) you won't get anything.

So right now, you want to just type a short portion of the game name, and then look through the results.

Excellent, I have been waiting for this for a while

well, I can't edit the code, so I'll have to wait for some free talonman time, but I can write search algorthms, so I can just give him some psuedo code and see if we can come up with something better than what we have now. But I was on vacation this last week so I haven't done anything yet.

I also have this great idea for the site to do something like netflix where they recommend movies you might like, and I'd love to write an algorithm for that. However, I haven't even mentioned that to ioi or talonman

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Around the Network
Munkeh111 said:
nordlead said:
hopefully in the near future, I am going to improve the search engine on this site. Currently, it only does an exact search.

So if you make a typing error, or you leave out a short word (like the, a, of) you won't get anything.

So right now, you want to just type a short portion of the game name, and then look through the results.

Excellent, I have been waiting for this for a while

Yeah me to.