By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Who here is tired of 'Sony/PS3 IZ DOOMEDZ' threads?

Don't worry about it. It goes in cycles.

This week it's Sony's turn to get picked on.

Next week it will be the 360's turn.

Nintendo gets picked on every week.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network

I'm not sick of it, if I were, I'd be screwed (because there are so many).

I don't think the PS3 is doomed, but Sony did get smacked around this generation, hopefully it'll come back stronger next generation.

I'm tired of 'its doomed, Wii isn't hardcore, doesn't sell SW' threads in general.

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

Max King of the Wild said:
ironmanDX said:
CaptDS9E said:
Just as I was sick of 360 is teh Doomed threads months ago. Then the threads where someone asks a question, and people who don't own the system respond with crap. Happens a lot

360 owners have copped it for a way longer time than this, sure 10-20 posts at once is a little extreme but 360 "fanboys" have been hit more consistantly than this.

280 posts... you obviously werent here last year.

Nope I didn't sign up to early this year, but I did lurk for a long time. 

NiKKoM said:
You do know that you could just ignore them by not clicking on them... >_>

Absolutely, that's what I mostly do, the thing is that even in threads with subject lines of which you think you won't come across any trolling, there are always a few people who find the need to start irritate by leaving their troll marks behind.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo

Around the Network

Meh, remember that time that everybody made "Wii is doomed" topics.

That was an awkward 2 years

i'm ok, actually there is so many 360 doomed thread before, actually right now, it is not thread about ps3 doomed, many thread are talk about sales etc

Not as tired as from threads "Will the next PS3 game change the whole market trends and make PS3 sell best" also known as "The storm is comming" threads.

hate those threads, theres too damn many of them.
I mean do people honestly think that:

The X360 will sell 130M+?
The Sony gaming division will end?

It's taking the piss

joora said:
Not as tired as from threads "Will the next PS3 game change the whole market trends and make PS3 sell best" also known as "The storm is comming" threads.

Jackpot, Bingo, 777, Win, I couldn't agree more.