By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - No More Heroes: Deseparate Struggle Co-Produced?

I just had a weird thought.  What if No More Heroes: Deseparate Struggle is the project Suda51 is working on with Hideo Kojima?   If so, I'm disappointed.   I want No More Heroes 2 to be a game.. not a movie. :p

Thoughts?

Pixel Art can be fun.

Around the Network

Im pretty sure their collaboration was going to be an HD affair.

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

CDiablo said:
Im pretty sure their collaboration was going to be an HD affair.

Does the woman in the trailer look a bit like something you would see a Metal Gear game.. maybe it's just me.

Pixel Art can be fun.

SmokedHostage said:

I just had a weird thought.  What if No More Heroes: Deseparate Struggle is the project Suda51 is working on with Hideo Kojima?   If so, I'm disappointed.   I want No More Heroes 2 to be a game.. not a movie. :p

Thoughts?

*sigh* MGS4 is not a game, really? :/

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

SHMUPGurus said:
SmokedHostage said:

I just had a weird thought. What if No More Heroes: Deseparate Struggle is the project Suda51 is working on with Hideo Kojima? If so, I'm disappointed. I want No More Heroes 2 to be a game.. not a movie. :p

Thoughts?

I think MGS4 is somewhere along the lines of It was a joke..

Pixel Art can be fun.

Around the Network
SmokedHostage said:
SHMUPGurus said:
SmokedHostage said:

I just had a weird thought. What if No More Heroes: Deseparate Struggle is the project Suda51 is working on with Hideo Kojima? If so, I'm disappointed. I want No More Heroes 2 to be a game.. not a movie. :p

Thoughts?

I think MGS4 is somewhere along the lines of It was a joke..

We don't joke about the best game of this year! D:

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

^ nobody said any joke about Brawl :P hahaha

WiiU/Wii/3DS/DS/Xbox360/PS3/PSP Owner 
3DS FC: 1032-1246-9162  (Nacho)
Nintendo Network ID: Zap786
If you add me, please let me know to add you back

ZaP~ said:
^ nobody said any joke about Brawl :P hahaha

lol I agree! :)

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits