By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - I made WalMart lose a few L4D sales for Steam L4D sales! lol

this is random I know but i talked a few people in my line (ike 4 or 5 people) out of their Xbox 360 versions of the game left 4 dead for the PC version for the Steam version since the online community is greater and Steam offers a ton of other games and great deals.

Pros of 360 version - 360 online community, access to NXE features, have your entire friends ist on 360 to play a full game. OF course you have the 360 achievements.

Pros of PC version - PC community, mod support, Steam's community features, game looks better mattering hardware. Only issue is that you have to build a new friends list.

This is basically how I explained it.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network

you should work there and make them lose more costumers.

crazynarutard said:

you should work there and make them lose more costumers.

i do, im a cashier. This is why I can get data for my store's sales.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please

Sony must be paying you a lot of money... oh wait... lolz

What are you looking at, nerd?
ssj12 said:

this is random I know but i talked a few people in my line (ike 4 or 5 people) out of their Xbox 360 versions of the game left 4 dead for the PC version for the Steam version since the online community is greater and Steam offers a ton of other games and great deals.

It is greater if you know how to do the ''onlinez stuff.'' If I were a casual kind of gamer, I doubt I would even touch the chat function in Steam. o_O

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Around the Network
StanGable said:
Sony must be paying you a lot of money... oh wait... lolz

... Valve =/= Sony

Valve >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Sony

I <3 PC (hugs desktop)

SHMUPGurus said:
ssj12 said:

It is greater if you know how to do the ''onlinez stuff.'' If I were a casual kind of gamer, I doubt I would even touch the chat function in Steam. o_O

the ingame overlay is basically there and if they gets friends they will learn to use functions.

ssj12 said:
SHMUPGurus said:
ssj12 said:

the ingame overlay is basically there and if they gets friends they will learn to use functions.

Seriously, I had trouble to even know how to chat in-game. What kind of key placement is ''Y'' for chat?

Anyways, I use Xfire + Ventrilo (voice chat), and it's great fun! =P

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Hold up, your store didn't lose the sale, right. They just bought the pc version, yes?

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
ssj12 said: 

... Valve =/= Sony

Valve >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Sony

I <3 PC (hugs desktop)

Resistance 2>>>>>>>>HALF LIFE 2

hugs ps3

=)

mM