By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - From what I heard Gears of war 2 is the best tps this year.

MGS4 isnt a TPS, its a stealth action game.

mM
Around the Network

True but it is third person and you shoot stuff :P

lol yea, still not a TPS though

mM

Agreed, Gears 2 is the best TPS this year.....hands down. I love L4D, FPS of the year! Agree with Leo-J, MGS4 Stealth action, the best you could ever ask for!

toastboy44562 said:

My friend and I both agree that this is the best third person shooter this year. Do you guys think so?

well i shouldn't even respond to this but i will. Three words and one number

Metal Gear Solid 4

IGN quote, "Is it possible to give a game a 11".

Around the Network
FPSrules said:
toastboy44562 said:

My friend and I both agree that this is the best third person shooter this year. Do you guys think so?

well i shouldn't even respond to this but i will. Three words and one number

Metal Gear Solid 4

IGN quote, "Is it possible to give a game a 11".

Metal Gear Solid 4 is not a third person shooter! D:

Third person shooter = Resident Evil 4/5, Dead Space, Dark Sector, etc. It's all about the walk engine. When you press left or right, does your guy strafe? If the answer is yes, it's a TPS.

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Oh my god I saw a ps3 fan had an R2 is the best shooter this year thread and I have to copy it for GOW2.

Can this site get anymore childish?

as opposed to....what? Fracture? gears isnt my style of gaming,but its definitely better than fracture and any other 3rd person shooter ive played since....freedom fighters.

tedsteriscool said:
True but it is third person and you shoot stuff :P

It is also 3D and you stand on platforms. Teh platformer of the year MGS4

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

army of 2??? j/k