By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Best fighting series, CAST YOUR VOTES

street fighter

Around the Network

tekken ! always

Check out my game about moles ^

Smash Bros. ! =D

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

One Must Fall: 2097. It's unbalanced, has 50+ hit custom combos up the ass, and you fight with giant robots instead of regular people. I love it.

Warning: The preceding message may or may not have included sarcasm, cynicism, irony, full stops, commas, slashes, words, letters, sentences, lines, quotes,  flaeed  gramar, cryptic metaphors or other means of annoying communication. Viewer discretion is/was strongly advised.

Tattoo Assassins, lol how is this game not full of win?
NSFW (7:20)

http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=tattoo+assasins&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&sa=X&oi=video_result_group&resnum=4&ct=title#

PSN ID: Sol_Protege     Wii:154209933064989 

Around the Network

Street Fighter is my pick. With the amount of money i spent on playing that game at the arcades when i was a kid i could have bought the whole arcade machine.

After SF would come King of Fighters then Tekken. Give me 2D fighters any day over 3D. Though SF4 does look and play sweet. hehe

Super Smash Bros

Fighters Destiny

Manchester United 2008-09 Season - Trophies & Records

Barclays Premier League 2008-09: 1st // UEFA Champions League 2008-09: Finals (Yet To Play) // FIFA Club World Cup: Winners // UEFA Super Cup: Runners-up // FA Cup: Semi-Finals // League (Carling) Cup: Winners // FA (Charity) Community Shield: Winners
Records: First British Team To Win FIFA Club World Cup, New Record for No. Of Consecutive Clean Sheets In Premier League, New English & British League Records for Minutes Without Conceding, New Record For Going Undeafeated In Champions League (25 games ongoing), First British Team To Beat FC Porto In Portugal, First Club To Defeat Arsenal At The Emirates In European Competition, First Team In English League Football History To Win 3 Titles Back To Back On Two Seperate Ocassions

Virtua Fighter>Brawl>Guilty Gear>Street Fighter>Soul Calibur(Dreamcast)

The others are non even worth mentioning.

I'll give my top ten series + best one in that series

1 - King of fighters (KOF 98 is the best)
2 - Tekken (Tekken 5 is the best)
3 - Street fighter (Street fighter 2 Champion edition)
4 - Mortal Kombat series (MK 2)
5 - Soul Calibur series (Soul Calibur 2)
6 - Samurai showdown series (Samurai showdown 2)
7 - Vs series from capcom (marvel vs capcom 2)
8 - Fatal fury series (FF 3, i did'nt play Garou :(
9 - guilty gear (Guilty gear XX)
10 - Street fighter Alpha (SF A 2)

Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XIII (PS3), White Knight Chronicles (PS3), PES 2010 (PS3), Killzone 2 (PS3)

Games to Finish: Silent hill Homecoming (PS3), Valkyria Chronicles (PS3), Oblivion (PS3)

1. Street Fighter Alpha series
2. Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm (i only enjoy this one, does that count?)
3. DBZ Budokai (part 3's the best)
4. Guilty Gear
5. Smash Bros.
6. MK

Overall: Street Fighter takes the cake hands down