By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Best fighting series, CAST YOUR VOTES

Oyvoyvoyv said:
NYANKS said:
shinsa said:

i read all the posts and all i have to say is

woooow

only few say street fighter or KOF are the best, ... why is SF dead!!

so i guess no old school fighters on this forum :(

lol i guess the killer insticnt fans are old school...but that game is so unpolished even to MK

i know its your opinion but smash being the best??...WTF smash is good, very simple like SF but can be really deep but no where near as good even to tekken.

It seems to be a race between Tekken and Smash.   As is said above I pick Tekken.  I'm actually surprised anything has gotten as many votes as smash on vgchartz. Good stuff.

Still? Didn't you make the MK64 vs Crash racing, and Crash racing was generally considered better by the people on VGChartz.

Not really.  It was more like 51% to 49% to my recollection, with a few conceding CTR to be better after me and someone else gave tons of reviews as proof and screenshots for people who have never even seen CTR.

Around the Network

depends on wich naruto..but the GC and Wii series are made by the team behind Bloody Roar and play pretty much the same..

if it's that Naruto..I'd have to say I enjoy that series most..
Smash Bros..hmm..too overhyped..

and SC yes..great indeed ^_^

I won't choose since I'm not a hardcore fighter fanatic..

I just love fighting games..but not the insane combos etc wich aren't human to pull off (looks at Cervantes)

Tekken

Tifa got MOVES!

Virtual Fighter

My Gaming Setup

One thing that is a bit interesting here, is that the best selling games are also what the VGChartz people like the most. I think that the only other genre where this would be the case is racing (MK and GT)

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

Around the Network
Neoraf said:
Virtual Fighter

There is none greater!

PS4 Preordered - 06/11/2013 @09:30am

XBox One Preordered - 06/19/2013 @07:57pm

"I don't trust #XboxOne & #Kinect 2.0, it's always connected" as you tweet from your smartphone - irony 0_o

Oyvoyvoyv said:

One thing that is a bit interesting here, is that the best selling games are also what the VGChartz people like the most. I think that the only other genre where this would be the case is racing (MK and GT)

LMFAO !!!!!!!!!

Dead or Alive! I admit, I love those ladies :) The combat system is simple enough for beginners to get used to and can get as advanced as your skill level allows.

DBZ is great too but it's just cuz the anime is awesome.

Tekken blows. Street Fighter > Tekken

Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad

Smash. I hate Fighting games with the bar for health

Tekken.