reask said:
mrstickball said:

Corrected for truth.

I dont get you what do you mean?

Re-read the OP post, and then mine.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

Who owns the rights to Turok nowadays?

Is it them?

I could really just go for a super great Turok game.

wait.. I thought EA licensed Epic... so Midway shouldnt have the devs to pull something like this off... of course I have zero idea what studios are left under midway's command anymore.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Somebody probably said this already but i didn't went through the whole thread...

UTIII Is beautiful, amazing, better than gears of war, graphically. A blast to play online, with amazing features, and a single player that doesn't come close to being good, but that's not the point of the game. And i see it sold 0.88m on ps3 and 360 combined.

Ok, maybe they make a decent single player, that will atract more players, and advertise it a little more, but i don't see it saving midway

Flow -"The important is to pwn other ppl"

Around the Network

Ill believe it when i see it. But like everyone else i doubt Midway can pull this off but hell who knows maybe ill b surprised :)

Long Live SHIO!

Flow said:
Somebody probably said this already but i didn't went through the whole thread...

UTIII Is beautiful, amazing, better than gears of war, graphically. A blast to play online, with amazing features, and a single player that doesn't come close to being good, but that's not the point of the game. And i see it sold 0.88m on ps3 and 360 combined.

Ok, maybe they make a decent single player, that will atract more players, and advertise it a little more, but i don't see it saving midway

you so realize that the PC version sold over a million right? heck thanks to Steam probably 2 million

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please

ssj12 said:
Flow said:

you so realize that the PC version sold over a million right? heck thanks to Steam probably 2 million

Yep it sold so well they got themselves out of making PC games.

Tease.

Guys Midway didn't develop Unreal 3 they published it.

As for Midway themselves, its quite clear they don't know what there doing.

Squilliam said:
ssj12 said:
Flow said:

Yep it sold so well they got themselves out of making PC games.

I hope you realize thats a straight up lie right? just because M$ paid Epic not to release Gears 2 on PC does not mean Epic isnt working on the next Unreal Engine for PC, which was confirmed ages ago, and that the next UT wont be on PC since UT is their engine's posterboy.