By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - From what i heard resistance 2 is best first person shooter this year.

@ Darc Requiem

The enemies can prioritize Hale whether they know he is in the area or not got ya. Design decision.

The Chimera are theoristed to be capable of telepathy (from the story).

You have got to be the most ridiculous forum poster I've ever encountered on the internet in nearly 15 years.

Wow, your whole world must revolve around computer games and your 360....

Naughty Dog: "At Naughty Dog, we're pretty sure we should be able to see leaps between games on the PS3 that are even bigger than they were on the PS2."

PS3 vs 360 sales

Around the Network

So all the design flaws are actually design decision.

Mmmkay then.

I should use that next time I'm defending a game.

MikeB said:
@ Darc Requiem

The enemies can prioritize Hale whether they know he is in the area or not got ya. Design decision.

The Chimera are theoristed to be capable of telepathy (from the story).

You have got to be the most ridiculous forum poster I've ever encountered on the internet in nearly 15 years.

Wow, your whole world must revolve around computer games and your 360....

Yep I've been playing my 360 for 15 years Mike. Even before MS hopped in the gaming industry. When I was at baseball practice, I was dreaming of 360. When I was at football practice X-box live was on my mind. At Prom, I was thinking of the 360 controller when I was holding my date. Sure I was the only one on Live but is my world after all. Sarcasm aside. I couldn't help but laugh considering your illogical dedication to the PS3/Cell.

@ Darc Requiem

Mike the AI is broken. Your comrades will get ahead of you and the enemies they encounter will run past them directly to you. It is not a "design" decision

I just replayed to check out what you say. I was just keeping a distance in an intense fire fight, nobody was shooting at me, the Chimera were just shooting at and fighting with "comrades" and soldiers present.

I think you are referring specifically towards the Grims which attack like homing missiles, if not I believe you haven't really played the game. Yes they have a fatal attraction to Hale, they are always triggered to attack by Hale's presence. I see nothing horribly wrong with that. It even makes sense for a horde to work together and concentrate their strength on one target. IMO it makes the game more challenging.

Naughty Dog: "At Naughty Dog, we're pretty sure we should be able to see leaps between games on the PS3 that are even bigger than they were on the PS2."

PS3 vs 360 sales

@ Darc Requiem

Sarcasm aside. I couldn't help but laugh considering your illogical dedication to the PS3/Cell.

Technology is a hobby of mine (past I worked in this field). But games consoles and games aren't important enough for me to become impolite or resort to otherwise degrading behaviour. That was all I trying to say, I can have a 100% opposing view on games and gaming while still staying polite.

PS3 vs 360 sales

Around the Network

For this year probably yes..... cause i own all of the best shooters.... just resistance match making sucks but other then that yeah it Probably is the best FPS.....