By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - am i the only person on planet earth that can't seem to like any metroid?

I love Metroid (I even learned to do the Screw Attack in real life........WITH MY PENIS!!) but I can understand why some people wouldn't like it. It's not for everyone. Of Nintendo's big three, Metroid is the least popular on a regular basis.

Around the Network

The 2D metroids... I guess you had to be a gamer in the 2D era to appreciate them. they are 20 years old after all....

The prime series I can understand it not being liked... They are great but directly comparable to modern games.

oh and on the Diablo was crap comment... that game was awsome. how can you like the 2 and not the 1??? they are the same...

Like all games that bring new experiences.... you need to experience them new, not 20years after when their ideas have been mainstreamed.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

I actually like diablo one more then two. As for metroid. meh same thing. Im gonna get whacked with a stick for this one but OoT is not the greatest game either. I personally believe if you want a zelda game to the be greatest that Link to the Past does a roundhouse kick to the face to it.

CURRENTLY PLAYING:  Warframe, Witcher 2