By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I haven't touched Okami in....one and a half month o_O

I think that is  a beautiful game..perhaps too beautiful. The story is....well uninteristing. It has a lot of japanese myth but is not THAT engaging. Sometimes I don't care.

The Gameplay is like Zelda but a bit too dense. It really drags me a lot. I can see wy it wasn't that succesful.

I always think that I should play it but I always end up not.I prefer to play another game instead.

And I think is  a shame. The way you can draw with the wii mote is awesome. The puzzles are very creative and the music is great...But sometimes I think I should trade it for another one.

Have you been in the same situation?

Around the Network

This game has firmly planted itself as #5 on my favorite games of all time list, after the Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, Twilight Princess, and the Wind Waker.

Suffice it to say we are not of one accord.

Might I ask how far into the game you were when you quit?

I haven't touched myself in.. one and a half.. wait wut? this isn't offtopic.. nevermind... >_>

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KL5yhZIacTE&feature=related

|Y|A|O|I|
¯¯¯¯¯¯My anti-drug™

I stopped but that's because I couldn't figure out what I was suppose to do...

Former something....

Around the Network

I was the same way with Crisis Core - Always thought I should be playing because it's a pretty good game, but never would.

i'll buy this game eventually, but i think i'll actually like it. i didn't like the zelda games because of the story, but because of the gameplay and trying to solve the puzzles, so i don't think i'll have a problem with it.

come try out the computer game i've been working on for my high school senior project, titled sling ball. http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=47568

brawl friendcode - 3823-8201-9151

mario kart wii friendcode - 0387-9491-4552

PM me if you add me plz.

150vg$ bet(with haggy) mk wii 2009 worldwide sales > any 360/ps3 game released in 2009.

current mk wii worldwide sales (jan 9th): 553k

I feel yah I have the same problem . I just can't seem to get into single player games anymore, I would start the game get a couple hours in then just lose all interest . Have Mario Galaxy, Zelda TP, and couple others just sitting there unfinished halfway threw. Hell it took me 1 whole year to finish MP3 even though I owned it since launch .

The thing is people always compare it with Zelda why I really loved to play Okami but never liked Zelda that much (except the Gameboy version).