By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Banjo Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts

I played the demo for this game and it SUCKED.  So tedious and boring...  Is the actual game better than the demo?

Pixel Art can be fun.

Around the Network

i played the game at my nephews house and i think its alot better than the demo, its also very addicting to me anyways.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

It never got much better for me. The only thing that got better is the variety of components and what you can build out of them. But the challenges rarely lend you to make anything particularly creative, and exploring the big empty plastic worlds got old fast for me. The mutliplayer is standard stuff with races, team deathmatch and some sports thrown in.

ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:
i played the game at my nephews house and i think its alot better than the demo, its also very addicting to me anyways.

In the demo, I think the world is too big and picking up items with the beam was awful, it was like trying to around a box that keeps trying to fall.  Also feels more like work to collect boxes and jiggies than play..  disappointing really.  I hope this game has more redeeming factors later on..

Pixel Art can be fun.

it was more fun that pokemon :P

Around the Network
SmokedHostage said:
ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:

In the demo, I think the world is too big and picking up items with the beam was awful, it was like trying to around a box that keeps trying to fall.  Also feels more like work to collect boxes and jiggies than play..  disappointing really.  I hope this game has more redeeming factors later on..

I thought that in the original game the objective was collecting jiggies...

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

the reviews say otherwise, its a love or hate it kinda game...i fall in the category..LOVEZ !IT!

Playing Assassin's Creed and Resident evil 5 <3

I dont want to be fanboy anymore...Why? it takes to much work but i will call on ppl on there B.S!!!:)

kirby007 said:
SmokedHostage said:
ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:

I thought that in the original game the objective was collecting jiggies...

Yea but they were pretty much inhaled by Kazooie, now she uses a beam to carry them to the hub world which is unnecessary work imo.

Pixel Art can be fun.

SmokedHostage said:

Yea but they were pretty much inhaled by Kazooie, now she uses a beam to carry them to the hub world which is unnecessary work imo.

You're suppose to use the trolley, but it still feels like work. Espeically when you try to cart 6 back in one trip and the weight keeps tipping you over.

i took 10 jiggies back at once and didnt have an issue

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur