By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - The abillity to install games to the HDD has REALLY helped Fable 2.

Here´s the thing...Fable 2 was pissing me off a great deal due to several freezing issues....it was freezing ALL THE TIME....decided to install this game to the HDD and voila, been playing for 40 minutes and not a single problem so far.

Nonetheless, LionHead must adress the issue, as on their forums, there are a ton of people complaining about several glitches...the freezing problem seems to be the most common one.

Around the Network

I am disappointed in the HD installs. I got NXE, and put a bunch og games on my HD.

I have more then one 360 in my house and always switch between by unplugging my HD and putting it on another console because it saves time in downloading your profile from Live.

Well, the HD install is tied to the console so when you switch consoles you have to reinstall, making it useless for me.

I've never experienced freezing problems, although I've noticed that HDD install has improved loading speed.

after you install the game to your hard drive, do you have to select "play from hard drive" or does it do it automatically?

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

has anyone tried installing lost odyssey on there HDD? if so are the load times faster now?

Playing Assassin's Creed and Resident evil 5 <3

I dont want to be fanboy anymore...Why? it takes to much work but i will call on ppl on there B.S!!!:)

Around the Network

I've heard so, but it's over 20 GB to install... I think.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Xponent said:
I've never experienced freezing problems, although I've noticed that HDD install has improved loading speed.

PS4 Preordered - 06/11/2013 @09:30am

XBox One Preordered - 06/19/2013 @07:57pm

"I don't trust #XboxOne & #Kinect 2.0, it's always connected" as you tweet from your smartphone - irony 0_o

Strategy, I have to select "play from hard drive" to take advantage of it.....the only game I´ve installed is Fable 2, so I don´t know if this is the case for every other game.

~flame said:

has anyone tried installing lost odyssey on there HDD? if so are the load times faster now?

yes.. although this was brought up in another thread but I cant find it anymore.  Also you don't have to install all the discs at the same time unless you want too.  I just have disc 4 installed

piggychan said:
~flame said:

yes.. although this was brought up in another thread but I cant find it anymore. Also you don't have to install all the discs at the same time unless you want too. I just have disc 4 installed

thnks for the info man,

Playing Assassin's Creed and Resident evil 5 <3

I dont want to be fanboy anymore...Why? it takes to much work but i will call on ppl on there B.S!!!:)