By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - i think 360 may have an 8 million+ lead after fall results are out.........

lol just wait for killzone 2 in europe and na and yakuza 3 in japan + 299 euro playstation 3 sku.
it will DESTROY the 360

this generation isnt over yet, and february will show you haters the comeback of the ps3.

Around the Network

Possibly in 2009 but I highly doubt it could happen after this fall. Lay off the console war for a minute and play some games.

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

hunter_alien said:
KillaKB said:
disolitude said:
leo-j said:
This gen makes me think games dont even matter, but price and the name wii do..

Dude...if anything this gen shows that games, online and innovation matter. Not bluray and brand name...which seems that were the only 2 aces Sony had this gen.

so true

lol... man I like trols :P

But yeah, the 360 has a huge advantage at this point because of its price... but I still doubt that it will make it...

Who is the troll directed at? Leo-J or Disolitude? It seemed to me like you meant Disolitude, and if you did, I cannot see how you can mean that.

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

Undying said:

The PS3 does not have Lost Odyssey, so therefore it is and will always be inferior to the 360.

ElectroRocker said:
lol just wait for killzone 2 in europe and na and yakuza 3 in japan + 299 euro playstation 3 sku.
it will DESTROY the 360

this generation isnt over yet, and february will show you haters the comeback of the ps3.

Wow De Ja Vu.

I could swear I heard this sort of thing as the PS3 launched. Wait then when 2007 hit we heard th "MGS4 and GT5P will DESTROY the 360"

LOL. You know the 360 fans really don not believe these statments anymore. The goalposts have moved to many times.

Around the Network

Wait till killzone 2 comes out? wait till yakuza 3 comes out? ha ha ha killzone 1 and yakuza 1 had crappy sales considering they were released for the all conquering ps2......... killzone 1 was garbage and Yakuza will forever live in the shadow of the far SUPERIOR Shenmue.

It appears to me as though quite a lot of sony fans beleive that good graphics= a guaranteed good game............ WRONG.

Probably.

yes i think we don't need phrase like the year of ...., or
- Just wait till R2 and LBP
- MGSIV

yes i think the software have rather good sales, but hardware is not moving

well theres a lot of "wai till this "wait till that ".........i tell u wot il be playing killzone 2 in feb hows that!

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Wait 'til Martin comes . . .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxJjsZcLzjE