By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Who's the best... AMERICA #1

America is number 1.  We have the best sandwhich the whopper, and the best truck the Chevy Silverado, and the best game system the X-Box 360 which is now taking over world wide.  What else do you need in life?

Our economy is the world economy, we do well in the 1990's so does the worlds.  Our economy drops and all the other nations mock the trend.  Bill Gates and AMERICAN is the richest man in the world we're number 1!  I just don't see how you can debate that we are the best.  BYAHHH!

USA #1 like 360!

Around the Network

Minnesota is in the USA.

So I'll agree.

i like Arby's roast beef sandwiches

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

MrBubbles said:

Are you a terrorist!?  Or do you just support their sandwiches?

USA #1 like 360!

DIEhardgamer24 said:
MrBubbles said:

last i checked Arbys was a United Statesian company....so wouldnt it support your original statement?

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Around the Network
MrBubbles said:
DIEhardgamer24 said:
MrBubbles said:

last i checked Arbys was a United Statesian company....so wouldnt it support your original statement?

They may be undercover for Alqueda somen ain't right about a healthy fast food establisment, and I also suspect

Subway to be with the Taliban.

USA #1 like 360!

I'm the best dickhead.

Goodfella said:
I'm the best dickhead.

Real creative wise guy.  Evaluate.

USA #1 like 360!

California is the best country in the world.

Canada is the best.