By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Slim.... hell no sleek maybe but slimmed down..... its so much bigger and heavier than the 360.

Around the Network
Skeeuk said:
ultimate_123 said:

Yeah I'm a PS360 owner but I have question for all the others:

Does the PS3 feel like a slimmed down console to you?

I mean Ps3 on its own is a great console but the 360 has easier functionality and also much better online. Which other PS360 owner feels the same? I mean on the 360 it is so much easy and you can do many things at once. (i.e. chat AND play)

no not at all. its the 360 that feels like a slimmed down console, ps3 has the easier functionality and a more stable online thats absolutly free to use.

Oh you mean the online that had problems when LBP came out. Oh you mean the stable online when SOCOM came out.

End of '08 predictions (made by theprof00): PS3: 20m, 360: 23.5m, wii: 42m

Now Playin':  PS3|Resistance 2, LBP, Uncharted and Fifa 09, PSP| Ratchet and Clank: Size matters, 360| Gears of war 2 and Fallout 3.

I had a 360 before my Ps3. I think Ps3 XMB is better.

ultimate_123 said:
Skeeuk said:
ultimate_123 said:

I mean Ps3 on its own is a great console but the 360 has easier functionality and also much better online. Which other PS360 owner feels the same? I mean on the 360 it is so much easy and you can do many things at once. (i.e. chat AND play)

no not at all. its the 360 that feels like a slimmed down console, ps3 has the easier functionality and a more stable online thats absolutly free to use.

Oh you mean the online that had problems when LBP came out. Oh you mean the stable online when SOCOM came out.

both networks have had horrible issues with game launches but outside of that reason, neither has had a major failure.

I have had my PS3 longer than my 360 but I actually like XMB a WHOLE lot better. I guess I am just used to it. The functionality seems to be the same to me.

My xbox is online occasionally (since its wired) whereas my PS3 is online constantly so maybe thats why I like it better ...

Themes on PSN are AWESOME, on the 360 it seems I have to pay for everything.

Around the Network

(My friends PS3)

I tried to play the R1 (for the first time on the PS3) and i was lost trying to figure out what to do,its like being lost in a candy shop,so much goody but confusing!

In the interface its confusing at first.

lol
My 360 only take dust since I have my PlayStation3, I have Xbox.

Final Fantasy huge... watch my collection

Oh... Final Fantasy huge only on SONY system !

seece said:
Skeeuk said:
ultimate_123 said:

lol what are you talking about you don't even own a 360! You just think if you tell people you do and add a couple of 360 games to your list if gives you a free trolling pass.

lol so true...that guy wont stop with his ridiculous ways...

I never play my 360!

Why?

I don't own one.

Anyway, the PS3 feels perfect for me.

The damn triggers on the PS3 feel so..... cheap compared to the 360.

End of '08 predictions (made by theprof00): PS3: 20m, 360: 23.5m, wii: 42m

Now Playin':  PS3|Resistance 2, LBP, Uncharted and Fifa 09, PSP| Ratchet and Clank: Size matters, 360| Gears of war 2 and Fallout 3.