By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Rockstar : 2 new exclusive IP for the PS3 ?

http://gamers-creed.com/?p=195.

LA Noire Confirmed PS3 Exclusive

Yeah we all know that GTAIV has been delayed for both the PS3 and the Xbox 360. However, there is some good news for PS3 owners. They will be happy to know that LA Noire has now been confirmed a PS3 exclusive according to the Latest financial report from Rockstar.

Beaterator PSP
Bully: Scholarship Edition Xbox 360, Wii
College Hoops 2K8 Xbox 360, PS3, PS2
Grand Theft Auto IV Xbox 360, PS3
Grand Theft Auto IV - Episodic Content Xbox 360
L.A. Noire PS3
Midnight Club: Los Angeles Xbox 360, PS3
Major League Baseball 2K8 Multiple Platforms
NBA 2K9 Multiple Platforms
NHL 2K9 Multiple Platforms
Sid Meier’s Civilization Revolution Xbox 360, PS2, DS, Wii
Top Spin 3 Xbox 360, PS3

==> It was suppose to be on Xbox360 AND PS3
and now, it is exclusive to PS3 ?

+

the new exclusive IP that was recently announced as NOT being LA.Noire

1+1 = 2 new exclusive IP coming on the PS3 ?

Time to Work !

Around the Network

I could have sworn LA noir was always exclusive, or atleast heavily hinted at being exclusive.

Leo-j said: If a dvd for a pc game holds what? Crysis at 3000p or something, why in the world cant a blu-ray disc do the same?

ssj12 said: Player specific decoders are nothing more than specialized GPUs. Gran Turismo is the trust driving simulator of them all. 

"Why do they call it the xbox 360? Because when you see it, you'll turn 360 degrees and walk away" 

Old.

It's already posted in the News section when it talks about the exclusive IP Rockstar announced, and how LA Noire isn't the exclusive they were talking about. I've never heard LA Noire was coming to the 360. 

http://vgchartz.com/news/news.php?id=458

RECENT,

Sorry, personnaly, I have hear that LA.noire was suppose to hit PS3 and Xbox360,
it is why I have make this thread, and I suppose it is why gamers-creed have made a news too.

In fact, at the really begining La.Noire was exclusive for PS3
Then Coming on Xbox360/PS3
And now it seems exclusive again ...

Time to Work !

sieanr said:
I could have sworn LA noir was always exclusive, or atleast heavily hinted at being exclusive.

It was exclusive, then it wasn't, now it is again. A bit hard to keep track of.

Around the Network

I thought it was for the 360 too, but I guess not

"I could make Halo. It's not that I couldn't design that game. It's just that I choose not to. One thing about my game design is that I never try to look for what people want and then try to make that game design." - Nintendo's Shigeru Miyamoto

PSN joshmyersBV Global rank in Warhawk: 1734 Rank: Wing Leader Over 200 Mine kills

AH, I knew it was annouced on Xbox360 too.

Strange to change the planning like this ...

Time to Work !

You guys do know that there is a Red Dead Revolver 2 comming out right? Im guessing thats the second exclusive.

fgsduilfgasuklwgefidslzfgb4yiogwefhawi4fbielat5gy240bh3e

joshmyersBV said:
I thought it was for the 360 too, but I guess not

It was always a PS3 exclusive.

roadkillers said:
You guys do know that there is a Red Dead Revolver 2 comming out right? Im guessing thats the second exclusive.

They already said it's a brand new franchise so it can't be Red Dead Revolver 2.

Also, LA Noire was believed to be multiplatform as of late after some guy at Take Two said it was a while ago, guess it's been reverted back to exclusive or something.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!