By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Wii Music Defense Squad (WMDS)

famousringo said:
Xen said:
WMDS? French flag? meaning, you're just here to talk but when a fight is coming you run? =P

We don't need to run. As you just pointed out, we have WMDs.

LOL! :D

The BuShA owns all!

Around the Network

Im in its a great game, think im getting it for xmass along with LBP and animal crossing. GO wii music!

PSWii60 owner! woot

Get your Portable ID!

Xen said:
WMDS? French flag? meaning, you're just here to talk but when a fight is coming you run? =P

First, that is not a french flag. Second, that was uncalled for and not funny.

How many cups of darkness have I drank over the years? Even I don't know...

Godot said:
Xen said:

First, that is not a french flag. Second, that was uncalled for and not funny.

Yes it is,just like europeans say all americans are fat.

And sign me up,the game looks fun to play!

Sign me up!

Wii Music is not Simon Says.   I'll post up my review in a new thread.

PC + Wii owners unite.  Our last-gen dying platforms have access to nearly every 90+ rated game this gen.  Building a PC that visually outperforms PS360 is cheap and easy.    Oct 7th 2010 predictions (made Dec 17th '08)
PC: 10^9
Wii: 10^8

Around the Network

I'm in!!

Wii Music is really awesome :)

Hand me some enlistment papers, and I'll cheerfully sign them.

I would like to send some videos but I'm playing Castlevania Judgement now, it's actually not that bad, the format for a fighting game is a little different, I turned the waggle fest button setup (A) off because my shoulder started to hurt. V_V (Thank you O'Lord for those options)

Does anyone know if we can jam out over Wifi?

IF we can I'm playing right now ^_^

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

Sure! It really is a lot more in depth than most people thought it was.

Okami

To lavish praise upon this title, the assumption of a common plateau between player and game must be made.  I won't open my unworthy mouth.

Christian (+50).  Arminian(+20). AG adherent(+20). YEC(+20). Pre-tribulation Pre-milleniumist (+10).  Republican (+15) Capitalist (+15).  Pro-Nintendo (+5).  Misc. stances (+30).  TOTAL SCORE: 195
  http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=43870 <---- Fun theology quiz
dib8rman said:
I would like to send some videos but I'm playing Castlevania Judgement now, it's actually not that bad, the format for a fighting game is a little different, I turned the waggle fest button setup (A) off because my shoulder started to hurt. V_V (Thank you O'Lord for those options)

Does anyone know if we can jam out over Wifi?

IF we can I'm playing right now ^_^

Glad to know you're liking Castlevania. I'm really liking it too, is a different Fighter experience and once you learn the mechanics and learn to do more complex combos it becomes more enjoyable.

Topic

I haven't played it but I'm in!

Castlevania Judgment FC:     1161 - 3389 - 1512

3DS Friend Code:   3480-2746-6289

Wii Friend Code: 4268-9719-1932-3069