By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Wii Music Defense Squad (WMDS)

Gentlemen, I humbly invite you to stop by the VGChartz Wii Music videos thread: http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=46691.

While you're at it, why not visit my Youtube Channel dedicated to my Wii Music creations: http://www.youtube.com/AlastedWM.

Around the Network

I'm game.

I want in.

Pixel Art can be fun.

i tried bit of wii music, but i just did not enjoy it, it is not the games fault though, i just don't like any rhythm game, my brother and his kids love it though

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

WMDS? French flag? meaning, you're just here to talk but when a fight is coming you run? =P

Around the Network
Xen said:
WMDS? French flag? meaning, you're just here to talk but when a fight is coming you surrender? =P

there you go :P

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

Might give it a go in the future.

www.tranmererovers.co.uk

Currently playing: Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks and Red Steel.

Wii Friend Codes:

Smash Bros Brawl- 5284 2865 3565

Mario Kart Wii- 0216 0932 4306

Mario Strikers Charged- 034471 707985

Send me a message if you have added me.

Xen said:
WMDS? French flag? meaning, you're just here to talk but when a fight is coming you run? =P

We don't need to run. As you just pointed out, we have WMDs.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

I want to form an anti-Wii Music Attack Squad. Who will join my force? Together we can take down all those Wii Music lovers and make sure the game/toy (whatever it is) does not sell another copy.

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

love Wii Music!!

anyone wants to share videos?

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^