By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which is the best looking console?

Wii by far. Especially considering the size.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Around the Network
Incandescence said:
Onyxmeth said:
numonex said:
All three are average looking machines. At the end of the day the only thing that matters is the console(s) provide you with fun and entertainment. Physical appearance of the console does not matter at all.

Of course physical appearance of a console matters! Wouldn't you find it distracting if your console looked like this?

I think I would have problems inserting a disc in and concentrating on my game with that thing staring me back in the face.

(Kudos to anyone who knows who this is)

Arseface from Preacher. Nightmarish, he is...

I'll go with the Wii. Small, clean, cute, and simple.

You're too cool to be a chick. I think the internet rule #246 applies here, which reads, "If it's a girl on the internet, then it's a guy is disguise, no exceptions".

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

The WII is the best looking machine (my skinned-360 doesn't look so bad ...).

Evan Wells (Uncharted 2): I think the differences that you see between any two games has much more to do with the developer than whether it’s on the Xbox or PS3.

Heh, heh. Arseface! I didn't know there was a live action pic of the guy.

PS3, mainly due to the fact i like the Shine and Gloss to it, but thats also what i hate at the same time since dust and finger prints are alot of the stuff.

But as far as the "Size Matters thing" i'd have to go with wii in terms of "Size" which is why some sort of PS3 Slim would be downright sexy, and i never use that word with consoles only girls so mind you it would be THAT good.

Looks wise PS3 though. but i gotta admit i always did like the 360's Lime Chaos Green Shade color thing to, but not when it goes fire red... >_>

Around the Network

A few Custom modded PS3's btw, the guy who tweaked the Thunder red one has Over 4K of custom gear in it, jesus christ!

If we added in the portables, the PSP get my vote for the top spot. I may not use it as much as I like, but it is a very nice looking machine. 

PSP, Wii, 360, PS3,DS

the white PS3 is awesome. The black PS3 is awful. The wii is second best, followed by the 360.

Help! I'm stuck in a forum signature!

the 360 looks like a man with a huge belly though he is sucking it in just to look good :P

the PS3 doesn’t care if it looks fat it has blue ray and so much more in it after all :P

the Wii is the little guy that both the 360 and PS3 underestimated but in the end turned out to be the sexy box!

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Wii then PS3
The 360 looks awful, really.