By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Have you played a game in the Jak & Daxter series?

Any? If you have, feel free to share your thoughts and opinions about the game.

Around the Network

I loved # 2. Truly great game. great story, fun gameplay, just awesome.
Didn't play number 1 and 3 though, although I am trying to find a cheap copy of number 3.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

I played JAK

its good, not BANJO KAZOOIE good, but again I heard the 1st was the worse.

mM

All 3 are amazing, I find Jak 3 to be the best

Play B3yond

I LOVE Jak. Second favorite series of the PS2 exclusive era.

Around the Network
leo-j said:
I played JAK

its good, not BANJO KAZOOIE good, but again I heard the 1st was the worse.

IMO the first was the weakest compared to the other 2, but still amazing.

And from judging a book by it's cover, the Jak & Daxter games look better than Banjo Kazooie :P

I have all four. :)

I loved the first, and loved the second even more. The third was kind've weak, imo, because it felt like a really short version of II, but with those annoying car missions thrown in. They were very repetitive and got old real quick.

I'd say the Jak series is my third favorite series on the ps2, after MGS and Ico/Shadow of the Colossus. Jak is followed closely by God of War.

Between the Jak and Uncharted, I'd say Naughty Dog are my fourth favorite developers, after the Zelda team, Kojima Productions, and Team ICO.

I played all four.

3rd one was the best hands down.

I've only played Daxter. It was funny and had good gameplay mechanics but the level design was bland and repetitive. It really took a lot away from the game.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

^ Keep in mind that Daxter was made by Ready at Dawn and not Naughty Dog. ^_^