By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which Sequel was worse than the first...

No Kh2 was worser than Kh1.

Take my love, take my land..

Around the Network

toy story 1 is better than toy story 2 (u never said anythin about films :P)

Prince of Persia: Warrior Within sucked.

First game was amazing.

Completed X360:
High Def Movie Collection

Call of Duty 4 is the best in the series

Killzone 2 is a shoe in for better than Killzone

Resistance 2 is amazing, but I thought Fall of man was better. It had a better health system and you could carry all guns at once.

Madden 09 is the best Madden since probably 05

Halo 1 was the best

Gears 2 better than Gears 1

I hated the lack of health bars in Halo 2 that Halo 1 had... It took a lot of strategy away from the game...

Around the Network

Jak 2( while still a great game) was not as good as Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy

Max Payne 2 was Wack compared to Max Payne 1

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Thatmax said:
toy story 1 is better than toy story 2 (u never said anythin about films :P)

You're right!! You can put Movies/Films if you like. I was referring to Video Games though!!

Super Mario 1 was cool, Super Mario 2 (J) was better for me because of its difficulty, Super Mario 2 (USA) was good, but not better than the 2 of them except for the new sprites, But neither of those get to Super Mario 3 level...

Ninja Gaiden 2 was better than Ninja Gaiden 1 (in both existing versions)...

Megaman 2 was way better than Megaman 1, and it's still my favorite of the classic series... Megaman X2 was better than Megaman 1 because the bosses put real new stuff, the 2 plot twists, the C4 was amazing doing the polygonal Sigma Virus and the awesome central computer stage, and i like X's Shoryuken better than the Hadouken... Megaman Zero is better on missions than Megaman Zero 2...

Double Dragon II was better than I and III...

I don't compare FF because they're too much different, but i can compare X and X-2 since they're direct sequels, both were good but X was way better...

DQ 2 was better than 1, but not for much, especially since DQ3 was teh masterpiece and passed them all...

Resistance 2 is better than Resistance: FOM

Doom 2 is better than Doom

Sonic 2 was better than Sonic

Kingdom Hearts was better than Kingdom Hearts 2

Fallout 2 was better than Fallout

Ufff, this was long, and i still have more games to tell...

Sonic 3&K was the best sonic game EVERRRRR!!!!!