By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - XBL Community Games - What's Good, What's Bad?

Are you sure there are no achievements? I'm thought I saw a menu item on one of the games.

Around the Network
Mistershine said:
Are you sure there are no achievements? I'm thought I saw a menu item on one of the games.

Some of them have in-game achievements, I think. No gamerscore, though.

I played a couple but one things aggravates the hell out of me. All the demos I have tried are timed very short. I would just be getting out of the tutorial and it would kick me out saying my time has expired. Looks like it is an across the board functionality.

I played a game that involved bubbles. It was kinda like Lemmings and such. Weapon of Choice was pretty cool with some nifty weapon features.

yeah I only demoed a couple. the times were really quite short.

(I thought Creators club membership was free) I'll have to double check on that. I was gonna sign up after the holidays, and start working on a couple ideas.

I might buy one after my wife has decided what to do with the remainder of her points.

"Let justice be done though the heavens fall." - Jim Garrison

"Ask not your horse, if ye should ride into battle" - myself

Hey guys, I'm one of the guys at the Colosseum dev team (Shortfuse Games). It's awesome to see all you guys comments on Community Games and Colosseum so far. It makes us game devs pretty happy. If you have any questions about Colosseum, Shortfuse Games or Community Games in general, feel free to ask. Cheers!