By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Will Prince of Persia be this year's Assassin's Creed?

It's from the same publisher and is released in roughly the same time (Christmas), plus Prince of Persia is a well established franchise. I think it will do really well across all the platforms. About 2-3 million on PS3 and 360.

Currently playing on PS3: God of War III

Currently playing on Xbox360: Final Fantasy XIII

Currently playing on NDS: Chrono Trigger

Around the Network

neh..1.5 million on both ps3 and 360.

toastboy44562 said:

It's one of the biggest games on the year and you think it will sell ONLY 1.5 million across PS3 and 360

Riachu said:
toastboy44562 said:

It's one of the biggest games on the year and you think it will sell ONLY 1.5 million across PS3 and 360

I meant 3 million in all I think it will sell 1.5m on 360 and 1.5 million on ps3

i am keeping my hopes higher for Prince of Persia i say at least 4 mil.

Around the Network

plus Prince of Persia is a well established franchise.

Whilst Assassin's Creed wasn't.

toastboy44562 said:
Riachu said:
toastboy44562 said:

I meant 3 million in all I think it will sell 1.5m on 360 and 1.5 million on ps3

In that case, I am agreeing with you about the PoP sales

Will Prince of Persia be this year's Assassin's Creed? Well kind of. If you supply Ubisoft with your Gamertag or PSN ID and download the Altair skin :P.

I'm with Toastboy. Approximately 1.5 million on each.

I thought Mirrors Edge was going to be this years A.C. but then that didn't sell too well. =(

people seem to forget how much marketing especially on tv that assassins creed had if PoP gets advertised a lot over the next week maybe it should be a great gam and min 2 mil