By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Castlevania Judgment Thread

now the game is at 50,000 after 3 weeks. I've been playing it now for 30 hrs... reviewers are just CRAZY! This game is really fun and very good. Deserves better sales =(

Castlevania Judgment FC:     1161 - 3389 - 1512

3DS Friend Code:   3480-2746-6289

Wii Friend Code: 4268-9719-1932-3069

Around the Network

Well after looking for the darn game in almost 15 stores T_T I couldn't find it!

Only in one I could pre-order it at 80 dls o_O and they will deliver it in 10 days more or less.

Damn...I wanted to play it on my vacations =(

But at least I will have the game once and for all.

Yay! =D

Damn 80 dlls?! That's too much... I hope you like it.... I know I really do but everytime I read one of it's reviews I cannot stop thinking maybe I'm crazy or something =p

yeah >.> for some weird reason NEITHER of the specialty stores were selling it. But they had TONS of Ben 10 games! >:(.

Pfft! reviewers are very anti wii nowadays. No wonder why magazines like EGM are facing extinction. Like Iwata said "Innovate or die"...and Hardcores are allergic to innovation

I heard gaming in Mexico is expensive. I can't imagine how the 360 and PS3 are like there. Bobbuffalo might have to change his name to "nakedhomelessbuffalo" if he got all three O.o .

As for reviews I'm more surprised that fans like it. They were the most offended, so to see the game get support is surprising.

Around the Network

That's true, but still is weird that 90% of reviews talk bad about it =(

The problem may be that they look at it as a traditional Fighter game, but I think is more of an action game. Anyway, I really hope you like it.

In this generation of gaming I've learned to not put so much emphasis on reviews because in the end the one that truly judges the game is the player.

Reviews are 30% fact, 70% opinion. Yes, the reviewer can explain parts of the game, but its his or her thoughts that matter. Which means that opinion might or might be just and its the gamer that chimes in the better value.

For example, reviews say that Animal Crossing veterans can't enjoy City Folk because its barely an evolution. Yet gamers are playing through the game a THIRD time and finding new ways to enjoy it.

So reviews don't even matter in the final decision.

reviewers are every day more and more pathetic. Not only because of their wii hate (eww! waggle this waggle that!) but their absurd unconditional love to the others (GTA4 Oscar material?! are they kidding?!).

I have stopped listening to reviews. I read them but just to give me an idea of how they game could be. The days when one could trust on them are coming to an end.

I'm curious as to what you all think of the music? How's the music in the game? I'm still not sure as to whether or not I'm going to get the game (it releases in Japan on 1/15/09), but I was thinking about getting the soundtrack anyway, since I love Castlevania/Castlevania music. (it also releases 1/15)

I can get this cool looking "clear poster" of Simon, if I pre-order the game though: http://www.konamistyle.jp/ecitem/item53690.html

Kind of like the clear poster I got for buying Castlevania: OoE ( http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b258/smbu2000/games/CIMG2400.jpg ) :)

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"

I really like the music. Carmilla, Shanoa, Cornell and some others sound really cool. Look them in youtube and see if you like them.