By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Castlevania Judgment Thread

I take it the online isnt lagging for you guys?

Around the Network

I'm having problems with lag, but I think dib8rman has had better luck. I had some playable matches, and with one guy it was completely free of lag. But other times is really slow, but not as bad as Smash Bros I guess.

The most annoying thing for me is finding someone to play, it could take more than 5 minutes to find a match, but maybe this can be solved with more people buying the game.

But still, I'm really liking the game a lot, I'm not too much of an online player and this has other options to keep you entertained.

Castlevania Judgment FC:     1161 - 3389 - 1512

3DS Friend Code:   3480-2746-6289

Wii Friend Code: 4268-9719-1932-3069

omg!! Soma..I got 64 items..I think..Accessories!

I forgot! 4 for each person's Castle mode..

4x14= 56
not so sure about arcade and survival..as I've gotten more stuff..agh..I'm not even sure how many things there are..
and I still didn't finish a ton of Castle Modes.. ugh

I got..4 items in arcade now..and 6in survival...wich leads to 66 in total for sure..

O_O

Awesome! I got a lot of items... well maybe 3 or 4, when I finished it on Survival with Simon and got first place. But I don't know if those would be obtained normally on Castle mode.

no..the problem of it is...all of them are unlocked in their own unique way...so I'm gonna have to play throught everything..and with different characters..

I unlocked new music playing true storymode with 4 characters or something 0.0

it was an accident..I just felt like seeing Maria being stupid XDD

Around the Network

new music? What do you mean by "NEW"? o_O

And if that's the case, maybe it's possible to unlock more things with the DS if finished Order of Eclessia completely?

I want this game =(

I don't think finishing ecclesia offers anything new though..new music I mean..uhm..

"storyline 1" or something..a track I didn't get yet >_>

as for Bobuffalo XDD I see
it's okay go get it!

I 'd love to but I can't find it x_X I have been in many of stores and nothing. And I ask them and they just stare at me like if I was talking mandarin or something D:

wow...where do you live?..even on my small island they had it..
maybe I'm lucky..XDD

maybe you're unlucky..maybe the owners are biased