By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Castlevania Judgment Thread

yeah, the problem with Simon, and probably Trevor, is that playing online with lag is very difficult to connect a good combo. Many times I failed to do his special that grabs the opponent and did a third hit instead =(

Castlevania Judgment FC:     1161 - 3389 - 1512

3DS Friend Code:   3480-2746-6289

Wii Friend Code: 4268-9719-1932-3069

Around the Network

No there's ways around him while still being offensive, it's not so much the spirits its that he resets after most of his moves, that means he can do mostly anything after the reset.

A lot of characters have a huge animation if they don't connet in order for them to reset, Alucard has only one move that has a huge animation for it's reset and I avoid that move like the plauge.

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

ah...indeed...lag can be killing..we'll see

I think trevor ha less problems with that..and it means you have to adjust to the lag..

any way to adjust?

like change timing a bit?

I know..you mean to say: hardly any end-lag

indeed..Simon and Trevor's guard break has tons of end-lag and start-lag

while Alucard's guard break..well..lol..it's so sudden

also..what move did you mean? forward special?

deathcape said:
I know..you mean to say: hardly any end-lag

indeed..Simon and Trevor's guard break has tons of end-lag and start-lag

while Alucard's guard break..well..lol..it's so sudden

also..what move did you mean? forward special?

lol, is that question for me? The normal special that grabs the opponent with the whip

Edit:

Nevermind, I got lost with who was answering who

Around the Network

hehe...lol indeed..Simon's forward special is especially useful..his whipping combo XDD and cancel last hit into guard crush for variation

hmm...I finished Castle mode with alot of characters now..and I need to finish survival..

once you finih survival and get into the top scores you unlock more accessories...same for arcade mode: get into high scores and you get accessories

kind of like Boss Rush mode..

Alucards sword familiar (ground break) is cancelable, that's part of how he can move faster, but you can't cancel it with an item, you have to connect it also.

Soma, Trevor doesn't have the problem Simon has, when I played you I was wondering why you would jump in the air and whip around, then I remembered that the whip in the air sucks you up into the combo, so I just send spirits your way or get out of the way.

Trevor however just does a few simple hits and big damage finishers, as long as your pressing buttons he will do half life combos. If the target doesn't recover from the damaging parts that is.

Possibly the hardest character for me to use only has been Shanoa, in lag situations she's just tought to use for combos.

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

deathcape said:
hehe...lol indeed..Simon's forward special is especially useful..his whipping combo XDD and cancel last hit into guard crush for variation

hmm...I finished Castle mode with alot of characters now..and I need to finish survival..

once you finih survival and get into the top scores you unlock more accessories...same for arcade mode: get into high scores and you get accessories

kind of like Boss Rush mode..

REALLY? So there are more than 12?! Great!

I agree..Shanoa is pretty annoying to combo with already..and her combos are different form others..and lag would definitely interfere...

darn..Trevor is gay..yeh..then again..he IS the first Belmont!

and..what?! how do you cancel his guard break?!
Alucard's Sword Familiar..how do you cancel it?

dib8rman said:
Alucards sword familiar (ground break) is cancelable, that's part of how he can move faster, but you can't cancel it with an item, you have to connect it also.

Soma, Trevor doesn't have the problem Simon has, when I played you I was wondering why you would jump in the air and whip around, then I remembered that the whip in the air sucks you up into the combo, so I just send spirits your way or get out of the way.

Trevor however just does a few simple hits and big damage finishers, as long as your pressing buttons he will do half life combos. If the target doesn't recover from the damaging parts that is.

Possibly the hardest character for me to use only has been Shanoa, in lag situations she's just tought to use for combos.

Yeah, Trevor is really strong.  Thanks for the tips, I think I'll start practicing with him