By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Castlevania Judgment Thread

No, I haven't used Aeon, only Simon, a bit of Alucard and recently Maria. BTW, in half and hour I'm going home, ready to play? =)

Castlevania Judgment FC:     1161 - 3389 - 1512

3DS Friend Code:   3480-2746-6289

Wii Friend Code: 4268-9719-1932-3069

Around the Network

Ok, playing PSU atm, just let me know.

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

Good games Soma, Maria is very hard to get around up close because she can go to her neutrals from just about any of her moves, if you keep out of the air by canceling the moves out early, you can most definetly do some massive dammage with her.

When I go into the air with her, it's mainly to finish up a combo.

I wanted to pick Shanoa next but 12am hit, maybe tonight we can play again.

the clock strikes thrice doesn't to half damage..it does around 20%( each hit..and it strikes..thrice..3x)

because I play Aeon..I know

also..his beam thing..CAN take 50...but you need to be close (works only on newbs)

and people can parry it (if fighting advanced)

also..I love his time stop..it works for me.. he he lol

indeed...never thought of being THAT campy with Death..it wasn't the idea..
hmm..as for Maria..I can fight her..with her..don't get too close..she has devastating magic..also..keep moving...and use your subweapons..or long range attacks...it all depends..run in if she's dropping that boulder on you..

and watch out..she can attack out of nowhere...and string huge attacks...

ugh...I dislike fighting her

Yeah, you're really good with Alucard. Now I understand why everyone runs against you ^_^

I'll try to be early at home, but I'm not sure because of work. Also, I'll try to turn off all computers and see if that fixes the lag. Our third match started really well, with 0 lag. Why could it be?

Around the Network

Speak for yourself deathcape, I haven't found a way to avoid that beam move, Online the timing to jump over it is annoying and offline, the AI rarely does it.

The clock strikes twice thing does do a massive chunk, Unless it was just part of a combo, I've seen it leave a red trail of nearly half life. Each hit does around 20% that's true though.

And Soma, thanks, I have the easiest time playing with Alucard, less thinking and more doing. He has so many resets that he can seem like an unstoppable machine when used properly. He's the only character that can persist a lock down to the point where he mind games the heck out of the victim and eventually breaks the gaurd.

Have you tried Trevor yet, I preffer him to Simon, does much more damage in much less hits, he feels like the Ryu of this game... short the safe on hit wakeup safe on miss full priority sho-ryuken .

like I said..each hit is like 20%..assuming the opponent does NOT block the first hit..and all others connect it can be stronger than the beam

really? turning a 360 with the beam is hard...
you can just roll past me when you see Aeon jumping to start it..

as for you..I'd ..damnit!! need router!

Imma join you guys soon..I wanna see your skills..might be forced to stop time on you >_>

also..I am more old-school..
I love to invent combos and such..rather dodge and stay close to punish..

not..run and hide..also..be prepares to fight alot on clock tower

Yeah, Alucard is really fast, and with his souls attack there's no much one can do in short distance. That's one of the reasons I said this games needs a better counter move. For example, if you do the 5 hit combo with him and I try to roll and counter, still Alucard can hit me first.

No, I still haven't played with Trevor, I haven't played with many characters, most of the time only with Simon, and some days ago with Alucard. I thought the Ryu of the game was Simon =p
Good to know, I'll try with him

yes..as I said..Alucard doesn't have the combos..like Simon..but because of that his gameplay is different..I think db8rman found the right style

XDD indeed..using the familiars with B is so annoying...it become unpredictable..

Alucard is less about doing HP damage..but more about keeping your opponent guessing and staying on the offensive...I guess

yes Trevor is safe..he has MASSIVE damage..nice combos..that link into massive damage
(his forward and standard special....charged not su much)

he has less combos than simon..but overall more solid..easy blocks..etc etc