By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Do you think I'm on for a possible shag?

Hello my new friend, My name is peace.i saw your profile today (www.vgchartz.com) and found you worthy to be mine as some one whom i can lay on his arms as long as love is concern, caring and teassting you all the nightlong, If you are interested in knowing more about me and for me to send you some pictures of mine, contact this:E-mail address.(peace2ume@yahoo.com) to hear from you, Loving you forever peace. please contact me directely with my email address (peace2ume@yahoo.com) with your own contact email address.

Well?

Around the Network

I think you could definitely hit it :p

Debating with fanboys, its not
all that dissimilar to banging ones
head against a wall 

I got first dibs. I put the first post on her wall. http://www.vgchartz.com/profiles/profile.php?id=35333

But I've been propositioned twice! No fair.

head against a wall 

I got that message as well.

Around the Network
kowenicki said:
shes sent it to me 3 times now - likes the older man!!.... just informed a mod to ban her so she doesnt get the chance to cheat on me....

Looks like you win. Best of luck to you. I am humbled but you deserve it.

head against a wall 

I feel betrayed. I thought it was true love.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

She's just a floozy. I got the mail as well.

(I must admit, my fragile heart fluttered for a picosecond)

WHERE IS MY KORORINPA 3

This is the same spammer we've had for a while.

I emailed "her" back once and she sends a bunch of pictures of herself. I told her that I wanted to start a relationship, just for lulz.

We exchanged a few more emails and then she made up some story about her family living in a third world country or some shit and asked me for 2 grand, to which I replied "show me some boob and I'll think about it".

I never heard from her again...

kowenicki said:
@ picko... i'll send her your way once ive finished with her.

That's the team spirit. I'll happy pass her down the chain to whoever wants her next.

head against a wall