By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wow, I almost cried due to extreme hapiness...

I had my media player on random as I was doing my Forensic Science homework, and well, the File Select music from Super Mario 64 started playing and I was instantly struct with extreme nostalgia. Like, wow, that game was so amazing that the File Select music was implanted in my head. 

Any specific songs from video games really spark that nostalgic flame for you?

Edit: This should have probably been posted in the Gaming forum. >> Mario 64 was on my mind so I first thought Nintendo. xD

Around the Network

The MGS theme, and the MGS PO theme, they are amazing, very nostalgic, along with this:

mM

Anything from zelda. Seriously. That franchise has the best music in all videogames Evar.

3DS FC: 1306 6473 7511

Nintendod Network ID: xsorenx

Add me for Pokemon, New Leaf, and Fire Emblem, Mario Kart 8.

Dire Dire Docks. Absolutely the best videogame music.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqcPSbkS9TQ

Hyperion said:
Anything from zelda. Seriously. That franchise has the best music in all videogames Evar.

This. And Banjo-Kazooie. Many sites claim BK to have the best soundtrack EVER, and I know what they mean!

Proud Owner of: 

250gig FFXIII SE Xbox 360, 250gig Xbox 360 S, black Wii, 120gig PS3 Slim, soon to be 3DS *___*

Around the Network

The opening cinematic song from DMC4. It was simply amazing, i watched it so many times in theater mode.

gerudo valley. amazing.

Check out my pyro tf2 vid :)

Bet With routsounmanman: By the end of Q1 2008 Capcom WONT have announced a RE5 Wii Edition OR a new RE (classic gameplay) for the Wii (WON)

It's confirmed that Mario helps solve crimes.

The Super Mario Bros 3 1st level tune
The fairy Fountain tune from Zelda
The overworld theme
And almost any tune from Chrono trigger( that game had the best soundtrack ever)

"The accumulated filth of all their sex and murders will foam up about their waist and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"...

....and I'll look down and whisper  "no."  

- Rorschach

Infamous said:

And Banjo-Kazooie. Many sites claim BK to have the best soundtrack EVER, and I know what they mean!

Funny you say that, i don't remember a single song from either game